Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to call a shop in one of the cities next to mine and it turns out the shop does have him in stock still but wants ebay price for it so essentially $348 that includes tax. Or I can go ebay which would be $320 but that might also include tax and be more. So I'm going to see if my offer for $300 on ebay will be accepted if not I'll go to the shop friday to pick it up.

Yes they do. My order with the shipped from China, hopefully it?s the real deal. I thought most shipped from HK and Japan.

I think it's best getting him now as the price will only go up the longer people start looking for it.

Man, this hobby.

People were practically giving this away, a couple of months ago.

That's when I bought mine.

lol that's what I was thinking, this figure was fairly dead. Here's Cable and all of the sudden it's a $400 figure. I guess the same thing happened with Anakin not too long ago either.

Man, this hobby.

People were practically giving this away, a couple of months ago.

That's when I bought mine.
I regret not going through with my waitlist order, my dumbass had to cancel only to now want to buy it for more then what it would have been. You learn quick in this hobby what is a smart move and what isn't.

Damn. I must've picked him up at the right time. Bought him from SS last month when they offered free shipping. Now just waiting on Toys Era The Tank to come in.

Just got mine from Toy Dojo. It is much better than the first Deadpool I'm glad I bought it at a normal price. Now just to wait for Cable and the Tank.

I have them both and honestly like the look of the suit more on V1 but they are both awesome. I like the dirtier look with bullet holes.

I have them both and honestly like the look of the suit more on V1 but they are both awesome. I like the dirtier look with bullet holes.

Yeah the look of the suit looks better on V1 but V1 has those wide hips and long neck that V2 greatly improved. I owned the V1 and sold it so I've handled both and V2 is far superior.

Yeah the look of the suit looks better on V1 but V1 has those wide hips and long neck that V2 greatly improved. I owned the V1 and sold it so I've handled both and V2 is far superior.

I always have mine in extreme poses so i never really noticed it. Twisted back flips and stuff like that. They are some really tough figures.

Kudos to Sugo Toys in Australia I basically paid retail for this, for their last one in stock and they discovered the box was dented. Figure perfectly fine and they offered to knock $20 off the price. Great customer service!

Can't wait to pair these two lol
116877060_3474982849192154_1342772464668377_n.jpg
116436598_218868879435141_3327711781817129937_n.jpg
116792294_321976582279480_9217176938935110535_n.jpg

I have mine on the way :clap

... should I be worried about the material, especially the black leather parts of the figure? Is the material predetermined to fall apart? I live in mid-Europe (rarely really hot weather here) and this will be my first figure with leather-like material on it.

Thanks

I have mine on the way :clap

... should I be worried about the material, especially the black leather parts of the figure? Is the material predetermined to fall apart? I live in mid-Europe (rarely really hot weather here) and this will be my first figure with leather-like material on it.

Thanks

Mine is fine, I live in San Diego, not really hot. I put him in dynamic poses and everything and he's still good. One pouch flap came unglued and that's it.

Back