Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The black pleather will degrade eventually depending on your environment, how good HT material is and how you care for it(use 303 protectant on it) but they're not made to last its just chemistry. Enjoy them while you can. Humid environments seem to really accelerate the process though so never buy figs years old from SE Asia.

So I ordered DP2 Red from hong kong direct via JHS Toys. Just picked up the box and it looks like someone sat on it. Pretty disappointed. I emailed them pictures of the shipping box and figure box, will see what they do.

So I ordered DP2 Red from hong kong direct via JHS Toys. Just picked up the box and it looks like someone sat on it. Pretty disappointed. I emailed them pictures of the shipping box and figure box, will see what they do.
Feel like I've Dodged a bullet buying it from them.

It was most probably the shipping company fault, not the JHS Toys :)
No I mean getting it overseas. Usually packages are mishandled and are almost destroyed. I was lucky to have found it near my city brand new so I got it there.

116878454_3671659782865760_7527532702336829173_n.jpg
116687309_3368220483209211_4560474848123256494_o.jpg

thats a really cool 1/6 chucky you have there - where did you get him/who made him? I've been thinking of diving deeper into horror 1/6 figures.

Not the OP but that looks to be the NECA Ultimate Chucky figure; I have the same one. A little large for 1/6 scale but generally works pretty well IMO. Same as the Gremlins, a little big, but 99% of people would never know.

Not the OP but that looks to be the NECA Ultimate Chucky figure; I have the same one. A little large for 1/6 scale but generally works pretty well IMO. Same as the Gremlins, a little big, but 99% of people would never know.

Cool! Thanks for the info mate!

Had this figure and reluctantly sold him because my wife thought I should have an all Star Wars theme with my collection. Now that I have diversified my collection, I really want him back in my collection!

Had this figure and reluctantly sold him because my wife thought I should have an all Star Wars theme with my collection. Now that I have diversified my collection, I really want him back in my collection!

I have dsiplayed mine fighting vader in the past. He fits anyplace lol

That?s a tough one, a while back I had some crossover battles in my display cases. I had Capt America & Harley Quinn vs Kylo Ren. [emoji23]

John Wick vs. Hawkeye/Ronin & Widow. In my opinion, JW beats each of them but HE & BW are so good together they can strategize without talking. Worst outcome could be HE or BW taking a bullet in the leg or arm protecting the other.

Back