Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that why they were able to do John Wick and the Matrix, though? Or I'm pulling that out of my glass?

I would imagine there HT negotiated both at the same time. Not like they took the Matrix likeness license and just said 'hey we're doing John Wick also Keanu.' Unless Hot Toys anticipated doing Brolin's Cable in the future and they just secured it for the hell of it.

Damn, I was a bee's d#*k away from selling this guy, and then bam ! Hot Toys Cable !!

Sometimes being lazy really pays off ! :lol

109261482_10157385079092344_7845557757601613661_o.jpg

I don't understand why people would need Cable to care about having Deadpool?

Im one of those who never bought a deadpool for this exact reason. I own over 50 figures and only have 2 that are stand alone figures without companion pieces. I always group up figs that were in the marvel movies together and try to get a scene specific poses/accessories when possible. Not to mention the fact i would need a lot of detolfs if I only put one figure on each lol, Curios help a lot of this as I own 2

Really wish I'd bought this figure now. Hoping to get it for a decent price somewhere. Had to PO Cable now

I found one for retail at a website on Thursday was lucky or else I would have settled for Dusty Deadpool because I want to build a DP shelf with The Steel and Juggernaut.

I found one for retail at a website on Thursday was lucky or else I would have settled for Dusty Deadpool because I want to build a DP shelf with The Steel and Juggernaut.

Personally, my DP 1 was enough for me especially since I received a second batch that had the fixed wrist fabric until I saw Cable, a few cool pictures of Dusty with red eyes looking very X-Force and the discount. I wouldn’t even had gone for DP 2 red suit for my display since DP 1 looks just fine in my eyes.

Has anyone ever bought from JHSToys?
That's who I tried to buy it from, I had the order cancelled as they don't use Paypal and I don't want there to be a situation where I'm not protected in case things don't work out.

Back