Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle would die from trying to use telepathy on Harley so it would come down to CA vs HQ In my opinion. As much as I like Steve, he?s no Batman so I?s say 0-2-0 CA-HQ-KR :lol

9dc3f78dee6800e51bd2d628f10c4586.jpg

Here you go! (Kylo using the force on Harley)[emoji38]

Love the pose Supersphinxman! Btw, where did you get the chicken from?
Finally broke down and bought this guy today, again. Lol. I really regretted selling him the first time. Now to preorder Cable!
Thanks, appreciate it. The chicken was an accessory that came with that Toys Era Lady Katana figure.

Looks cool! 👍

I made the same thing too a while ago, also with V1 Deadpool (since this was years ago) but battle damaged version (I figured he's deadpool so his scooter will be chaotic :ROFLMAO:), and with some extra accessories.. 😆

15803735_1395385800513684_4310969059949674496_n.jpeg

Here's a quick video with a Headpool cameo!

Looks cool! 👍

I made the same thing too a while ago, also with V1 Deadpool (since this was years ago) but battle damaged version (I figured he's deadpool so his scooter will be chaotic :ROFLMAO:), and with some extra accessories.. 😆

View attachment 541202

Here's a quick video with a Headpool cameo!

View attachment 541203
Nicely done! I was inspired by his Vespa riding scene in DP2, but you definitely went the extra mile. :clap

Thanks Buffinator!!
Btw, I'm also a fan of Buffy, and recently got to do few covers for the Buffy BOOM! comic series!
Just wishin one day we got a great 1/6 Buffy again!!
That’s so cool! Regular covers or variants? I’ve actually been reading that. Now I’m curious if I have any of yours.
I agree about the 1/6 scale Buffy figure. The Sideshow versions were great at the time, but we could really use an upgrade from HT.

That’s so cool! Regular covers or variants? I’ve actually been reading that. Now I’m curious if I have any of yours.
I agree about the 1/6 scale Buffy figure. The Sideshow versions were great at the time, but we could really use an upgrade from HT.
Thanks!
The regular covers of her new arc, "Buffy the Last Vampire Slayer".

Yes! Buffy is now owned by Disney so HT would make the right company to do it, as they already made so many characters from Disney franchise.. however, knowing that HT only does current popular/hype shows, the chance of em making Buffy 1/6 is slim.

Honestly I'll take a good Buffy figure with perfect likeness from any company that is willing to make her! XD that's how desperate I am.

Thanks!
The regular covers of her new arc, "Buffy the Last Vampire Slayer".

Yes! Buffy is now owned by Disney so HT would make the right company to do it, as they already made so many characters from Disney franchise.. however, knowing that HT only does current popular/hype shows, the chance of em making Buffy 1/6 is slim.

Honestly I'll take a good Buffy figure with perfect likeness from any company that is willing to make her! XD that's how desperate I am.
The regular covers? Impressive work - I really like your style.

As for 1/6 figures, 2022 is the 25th anniversary of the BTVS show premiere, so who knows? They just announced a bunch of BTTF releases, so maybe it's not completely unrealistic.

The regular covers? Impressive work - I really like your style.

As for 1/6 figures, 2022 is the 25th anniversary of the BTVS show premiere, so who knows? They just announced a bunch of BTTF releases, so maybe it's not completely unrealistic.
yes the regular covers.. Thank you so much!!

Oh man, I really hope you're right. I'd be so very happy if that is true!!

So I found one of these locally for $350. is it worth it for that price?

I had no idea it got that pricey but it's a great figure that comes with everything the first first came with and more, so it's the one to have. It's a pretty fun figure.

Back