Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GDR1ktv.jpg

Deadpool's ready for Halloween!

:lol :lol :rotfl

Speaking of Spooktacular, Dusty Deadpool is on sale for $20 off and free shipping...any takers? :lol

This thing would need to be in the $150 range for me to consider it!

LOL I wouldn't even take it for $100 shipped bro. They should've just done a X-Force variant with white + black or light grey + black colorway. Probably would've sold a bit better IMO.

About time - waitlisted on sideshow now. Took me long enough to come around, but ordered it late last week when I saw it hit low stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys, how are your deadpool 2 figures holding up?

I've already had two of this same figure, and both of had issues. The first one, pouch came off in knee strap, and also one along the belt.
The second one, the shoulder strap came loose, and also another pouch issue along the belt.
I ended up selling the figures to finance other figures.

I barely pose and pretty much leave all my figures in a museum pose, and I actually rarely have issues with figures. This is one the few cases.

Was this figure rushed? I'm pretty disappointed in the quality, I've heard the factory glue isn't great. When I see this figure being sold by others, there always seem to be some issue: I saw a recent listing where the belt strap came loose.

When the imminent announcement of a hot toys cable figure, I wanted cable to pair with deadpool, but now I don't seem that excited about getting it again.

How are you deadpool 2 figures holding up? Maybe its just my bad luck.

Mine is generally fine, I do dynamic poses and one area of the suit near his wrist is a little worn but is fine. One pouch flap on his leg became loose, but that's it otherwise. I've used the figure a lot so I don't blame HT for any loose flaps that may happen at this point.

I have both 1 and 2 and put them in hard action poses for months at a time with no issues so far. If something happened at this point i could not really complain.

Word is Hot Toys may be doing Cable. Jedha Patrol and FB have highlighted it.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I reckon I'd get him.

Word is Hot Toys may be doing Cable. Jedha Patrol and FB have highlighted it.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I reckon I'd get him.

They just announced a cosbaby Cable. Knowing the language barrier that anyone getting rumors from a Hong Kong source might have to go through, I would not be surprised if that cosbaby is the Cable product the source was predicting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes zero sense for HT to do Cable now, after all the time and Toys Era version long time out.

They just announced a cosbaby Cable. Knowing the language barrier that anyone getting rumors from a Hong Kong source might have to go through, I would not be surprised if that cosbaby is the Cable product the source was predicting.

Makes zero sense for HT to do Cable now, after all the time and Toys Era version long time out.

Yep, just saw the Cosbaby announcement. That's what it would have been.

Body would be a new development too.

True, but then it made little sense to re-release Whiplash or Two Face either. But with little in the way of new movies coming out in our COVID-19 reality, it's not that surprising that HT might revisit properties for which it already holds the rights.

True, but then it made little sense to re-release Whiplash or Two Face either. But with little in the way of new movies coming out in our COVID-19 reality, it's not that surprising that HT might revisit properties for which it already holds the rights.
Also with the massive popularity of Deadpool and Deadpool 2, they only made 3(?) DP's, and no supporting characters. If you're going to go back to a well, that's not a bad one to dig in. Kind of shocked they didn't make Cable before: big name, fan fav character, big name actor; seems like an odd exemption.

Back