Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

*The outfit and accessories are kind of insane. It took me much longer than expected to 'assemble' the figure. Lots of different parts to hook or clip in here, more ammo packs and pouches to attach there, and on top of that there's so many tiny buckles and straps that while trying to pose or assemble the figure there's a lot that can get loose and requires readjustment. Overall lots of goodies but somewhat frustrating considering how many things there are that you can keep futzing with.

*His main rifle is fantastically detailed, lots of moving parts as always and a remarkable amount of text like for the safety switch for instance. They're 1/6 scale but remarkably clear and legible.

Someone earleir in the thread mentioned that there is an instruction sheet or guide in dealing with putting on the ammo, etc....is that the case? Otherwise, it's time to dig through the film stills....

most flattering shot I could take. I have a crappy camera.
dscn0262h.jpg

Shot with COOLPIX L18 at 2009-08-12

And it's a great pic...thanks! He looks good...

Fun thing about this figure, you can even toss accurracy aside and arrange all the gear in a way you think is cool. With so many items, the possibilities are plentiful.

Fun thing about this figure, you can even toss accurracy aside and arrange all the gear in a way you think is cool. With so many items, the possibilities are plentiful.

So true! Hot toys definitely didnt skip out on the accessories on this one!

Well, it'd be a poor representation without them, but what's nice is how they're done, all loose, it would probably be simpler to have large clumps of things predone and stuck together and limit what you can do, but with every little piece loose, you can do much more.

HT does seem to like making heavily armed military figures.

All true, but this dolt :D still wants a guide in getting him looking like he did in the film...and yes, I'll experiment with some other looks/gear/equipment combos too....but for that final display pose...I'm shooting toward something movie-accurate...

All true, but this dolt :D still wants a guide in getting him looking like he did in the film...and yes, I'll experiment with some other looks/gear/equipment combos too....but for that final display pose...I'm shooting toward something movie-accurate...

Well, I've got some high resolution shots I can post for guides when he arrives.

Do want. I'll probably order one on Friday!

Edit:
I couldn't wait, I ordered it yesterday from Toys2

I wonder when it'll ship?

Last edited:

Don't know when, but I sure hope folks post lotsa pictures! :)

Anything in particular you want?
I'm staring mine in the face right now.

Well, I've got some high resolution shots I can post for guides when he arrives.

Hey MaulFan that would be great - I'm finding it hard to track down shots of Bale in the actual film - all I can find are the publicity shots

Hey MaulFan that would be great - I'm finding it hard to track down shots of Bale in the actual film - all I can find are the publicity shots

Where are you finding publicity shots of Bale, because I've only found one in his black gear from the end of the film, I'd love to see more if you know where they can be found.

Where are you finding publicity shots of Bale, because I've only found one in his black gear from the end of the film, I'd love to see more if you know where they can be found.

Sorry I meant poster shots and yes the one in his black gear - ive been searching for screen caps but I dont think they will be out till the dvd is out

anyone here got the v2 sculpt just yet, and could post the proto and the actual production?

Do want. I'll probably order one on Friday!

Edit:
I couldn't wait, I ordered it yesterday from Toys2

I wonder when it'll ship?

Why wouldn't you just drive to Markham and pick one up?..its cheaper that way no?.

have you ever been to markham it doesn't take two hours to get there unless you were taking the bus

Back