Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

I really like this one

AWESOME!!!!!

a430x543shkl.jpg

All pictures credit to toy-world

There doesn't appear to be much 'life' in the eyes, from what I have seen. But it could just be the pics.

An easy pass for me.

What, what, whaaatttt!:horror

It looks incredible in this pic!

Yes the figure looks awesome, but not sure if I should stick with Salvation or the Predator line :monkey2

What, what, whaaatttt!:horror

It looks incredible in this pic!

The picture creates the mood, but some figures lack mood in normal, shelf display lighting conditions and I think the concern is that this figure doesn't have life to the eyes without moody shadow and light on it.

pff.I am sooo dissapontied with the headsculpt

Good...I hope that means lots of folks are canceling so my WL will convert to an order.... :)

From the shots posted so far. it looks like an outstanding figure to me...

Great looking figure but unfortunately John (IMO) wasn't much of a character in T4. Kyle and Marcus would be cool though.

The picture creates the mood, but some figures lack mood in normal, shelf display lighting conditions and I think the concern is that this figure doesn't have life to the eyes without moody shadow and light on it.

Well, that is true when you are looking at a SSC SW face sculpt that LFL has demanded they remove all the character essence from...but that ain't the case here.:rolleyes:

I know about mood lighting and all that, but the other pics bleed out all of the detail that was captured in the proto pic. The pic I quoted shows that for the most part, the detail is still there...most folks displays won't have some bright flash of light showing off the figure anyway. There will be different shades and intensities of lighting.:monkey3

I said that ("what, what, whaaatt!") precisely because the statement about the figure lacking life to the eyes seems wrong...as demonstrated in the picture.

Great looking figure but unfortunately John (IMO) wasn't much of a character in T4. Kyle and Marcus would be cool though.

Unfortunately Kyle wasn't much of a character in T4. Anton Yelchin ain't no Michael Biehn. Not even close.

250px-Kyle_Reese.png

I wouldn't mind seeing a Yelchin Reese figure....but I could only imagine it would be one the last figure in the series beacuse of his small role in T4....I doubt we'll see any other characters (human anyways) after that

IMG_1012.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Im sorry but something is off with this sculpt.

Im sorry but something is off with this sculpt.

Something is off with EVERY Bale sculpt!!!:lol

He seems to be HTs Harrison Ford:monkey2

I think it looks pretty good though...I guess as Maulfan stated, in certain lights. Admittedly though, we never saw the proto from this angle, so who knows if the "off" factor is production fudge, or it always looked like this :huh

Re: Hot Toys Terminator; Salvation-John Connor- it's official

Well, is there really a whole lot of difference from this 1st pic? Well, yeah. As mentioned (and I gotta concede) the eyes look to have succumed to the woes of mass production. But I am still not 100% sure...slightly different angle and lighting :huh

Again though, (on the second pic) with harsh flash lighting, even the proto looked kinda weird.

Re: Hot Toys Terminator; Salvation-John Connor- it's official

Well, is there really a whole lot of difference from this 1st pic? Well, yeah. As mentioned (and I gotta concede) the eyes look to have succumed to the woes of mass production.

Again though, (on the second pic) with harsh flash lighting, even the proto looked kinda weird.

Yeah the proto looks amazing and either the people with the figure in hand take the worst pictures, which is true most of the time, or the figure just isn't good. In which case I might have to cancel :monkey2

Sorry...
abit off topic but...
this is my situation...
I pre ordered this with my local seller. But the final sculpt is not the same as the proto ( as in im not satisfied and willing to pay for the final product) and cancel it. Is this possible?

2320735236_e27b34aac2.jpg

picture courtesy of Shaun Wong

This is the skin color I thought of when I saw this pic:

IMG_1012.jpg

Back