Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an awesome predator no doubt , if you can't ( probably including me ) afford it , its tough right ?. I would definitely rather see as many preds as possible made. It gets hot toys more funds for new licenses and figures and also gives people another opportunity.
Plus us hardcore avp fans get more parts for crazy customs and what not !. Whats to loose ?.

All this pred stuff just made me make a new sig as well !!.
God , I love photoshop , still need to catch up on all my requests !.

this is the photo for me. :google just looks bad a**!
but damn 2nd quarter? is that right? have to get at least one. :rock :rock :duff

3AVPR-Predator_CleanerKitver.jpg

That is an awesome shot. I will certainly be posing this guy very similar to that! He looks awesome without the mask and the roaring mandibles as well!

I've about reconciled to get one. For the extra loot, the cleaner kit and bandelero with the jar, and maybe the gun...maybe...if it makes sense to keep it with the two gun mounted ones I already have.... But I might as well get him. I'll feel better about the whole thing if I do. DAMN YOU HOT TOYS! :banghead

Toys2.net will probably be among the first to put him up. As early as tomorrow (I've seen them update on Saturdays) so we can get a better look at the price.

I suppose Sideshow may PREVIEW him this week at the earliest...if not I say he'll be up for pre-order at least within the next 3 weeks.

Just remembered I have some Sideshow Reward Points to use......Oh yeah baby!!!! :rock

Last edited:
I've about reconciled to get one. For the extra loot, the cleaner kit and bandelero with the jar, and maybe the gun...maybe...if it makes sense to keep it with the two gun mounted ones I already have.... But I might as well get him. I'll feel better about the whole thing if I do. DAMN YOU HOT TOYS! :banghead
:lol hey Les seems you can't stay mad for long. :lol knew you would come around. just accept you are hooked and it will be alright, your amongst fellow addicts. :D

That is an awesome shot. I will certainly be posing this guy very similar to that! He looks awesome without the mask and the roaring mandibles as well!

that's what I thought. I don't understand all the pissyness about Hot toys putting out this version. :confused: I'm glad to have it. just that 2nd Q release date that is gonna make it tuff.

I understand the pissiness....people just spent $150-$200 getting the regular version of this figure. And with that whole "collector" mentality that follows, when they release one that is better or slightly different, we feel the desire for that collectible as well. Who hurts the most? Our wallets... :monkey2

I'm absolutely THRILLED that Hot Toys is releasing this Wolf. I was b****ing and moaning about the lack of the Cleaner Kit ever since they released photos of the first Wolf. :lol

The disappointment is that this could have been all packed into one figure and perhaps had a higher (or the same) price tag. For collectors that makes sense...but for businesses like Hot Toys to do this, it benefits them profit-wise.

Collector-wise, I'm happy and excited for this guy! But my wallet is going to hurt again with all this cool stuff coming out! :banghead :monkey2

so seems that it will come out 2 quarter, now we are within 2 quarter, when you think it hit the road, around june ,end of june? or it will have some delay

okay I understand just don't go along with it. ever sense I saw the first one I wanted two so I could display one masked and the other unmasked. so this is great news. every time I walk past my two versions of the P2 I can't get over how different they are. :D

okay I understand just don't go along with it. ever sense I saw the first one I wanted two so I could display one masked and the other unmasked. so this is great news. every time I walk past my two versions of the P2 I can't get over how different they are. :D

Oh absolutely with the P2...having the mask on and off makes them almost two different figures.

Not to mention I have my Battle-Damage P2 lugging around his trophies. :lol

DSCN6176.jpg

one of these days I'm going to get some deltolfs. they look great for display. just when I think of dishing out the bill I think I could pay off that figure. my P2 is stepping on the alien skull and holding the human spine/skull. but the other one with the mask on :clap :clap tuff. still that Q2 thing. does any one think that was a mistake? to release him so soon is not a good move. to much at once for most of us. I guess we'll see.

yes in the hot toys site is stated as 2Q for realease, so in some of the ebay sellers that have already it for pre-order like abc

I guess in the future we'll have to really consider what possible alternates are available. And if you wait for the one you want, you risk missing it entirely if they only do the one version.

I'm not that impressed with Wolf, so I'll probaby just stick with the first one.

Can anyone tell me why china and japan seem to get hot toys exclusives and genrally get there figures quicker????

Hong Kong is the first place to get HT stuff, the source is China, after all. Japan used to get them much sooner too, but the Predators and stuff have been arriving about the same time as everywhere else lately. Very slow now, so probably the distribution system has changed. :monkey2

I ordered from ABC in HK and got regular Wolf about two months ago, while the first shipments of Wolf arrived in Japan only a week or two ago. I'll be preordering the new one from ABC, too... they have him slated for a June release, so hopefully he'll be out by the end of June or early July.
:banana

Back