1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, a bunch of yung'ens not knowing that is Jane Fonda in the 1968 movie Barbarella. HT should make a figure of her...

so after ordering Quicksilver I'm very tempted to get his sister too, this is a terrible site to be on if you want to keep your money :(

I understand, but vice versa. I'm almost positive I'll be POing SW, but I may need to get her brother as well. :lol

That's the second adorable banner I've seen this morning :)
I think the two will look great beside one another, and therein lies my issue, she's become a necessity, I knew it would end this way :D

That's the second adorable banner I've seen this morning :)
I think the two will look great beside one another, and therein lies my issue, she's become a necessity, I knew it would end this way :D

Why, thank you! :D

And yes, if you get one, you have to get the other. That's the only acceptable option. :lol

I'm totally passing on Quicksilver. Couldn't manage to keep trying to justify spending the $200 on him when it was more about having him to go with Wanda and less about his individual character. I had to clear a few figs from my list for a more important purchase last month, and he was by far the easiest to let go of.

SW, however, is a keeper for me. I'm not sure I would've enjoyed AOU as much without her. In fact, I know I wouldn't have.

The headsculpt looks exactly like her--unfortunately, the head is too big. You can definitely see it when you compare the figure to shots of Olsen from the movie. I'll reluctantly have to pass on this one and hope HT makes the head a smidgen smaller for their next attempt at her.

So we have an Oct. code ... and I'm suddenly feeling like I need this figure. Crap ... then how could I not get Pietro as well? Agh!

I'm in the same boat! For the longest time, I had no interest in a QS figure. But the more I watch AoU, the more that fast little bastard races...straight into my heart. :lol

Yeah...that's what it is. The more I watch the movie, the more I need Wanda and Pietro. Same thing happened with Vision haha

.... aaaaand ordered.

and then breaks it :crying

will-quicksilver-die-in-avengers-age-of-ultron-scarlett-witch-screaming-316813.gif

You just had to bring that up? :ohbfrank: :lol

You boys are funny, Yankees Fanboy and Brainiac :)

I was so sad when he died in the film :(

You boys are funny, Yankees Fanboy and Brainiac :)

I was so sad when he died in the film :(

Wait, what? He died in the movie? Dang! How about a spoiler alert or something!
Obviously I'm just kidding. I passed on QS because of lack of presence in the film. I also passed on Vision, (for now) because I wasn't thrilled with the first photos of the sculpt. It looked like Bettany, but I didn't care for the headphones and the detail lines on his face. We'll see if the final released version looks better. I'm buying all the female characters because Maria Hill looks great and so does Witch, plus it breaks up the sausage fest of figures I already have. ;)
Ryan

Back