1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered her. Finally took the plunge. Craziest thing about her? This is kind of embarrassing but, since I was a little boy I've been kind of afraid of dolls. I'm 32 and I've finally started to get over it. I have several hot toys already but SW is by far the most doll looking one I've ordered. I'm hoping she puts me over the edge and helps me fully get over my phobia. Hope she's awesome. She'll go well in my avengers display with Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, and all 3 of my Caps.

She'll see you when you're sleeping.

Just kidding, man. :lol Congrats on the PO. :duff

Whatever she wears in CW I'm sure will be different again from what we saw at the end of AoU. I myself wouldn't be interested in a figure of that final outfit because she didn't do anything in it. That look doesn't really fit in with the rest of the team that she fought with through this film.

Except for the Avengers Widow I never really warmed up to the female scupts. But Wanda looks so good. I also love her outfit and the hair (even I have to fix it..but I like fixing hair on figures and dolls ;))
I can't wait to get her :)

Whatever she wears in CW I'm sure will be different again from what we saw at the end of AoU. I myself wouldn't be interested in a figure of that final outfit because she didn't do anything in it. That look doesn't really fit in with the rest of the team that she fought with through this film.

:exactly: Same here, I'm happy with the 'pre-avenger' outfit on this figure, much prefer that look.

When I was little my parents let me watch some movie where the porcelain dolls come to life and kill people. My stomach turns when I see them

Well, thankfully, I don't have the lights on at night in my bedroom so I won't see her staring and watching me :) And if she did, i'm sure she can join the other avengers and batman and Superman in the staring lol.

I just preordered her. Finally took the plunge. Craziest thing about her? This is kind of embarrassing but, since I was a little boy I've been kind of afraid of dolls. I'm 32 and I've finally started to get over it. I have several hot toys already but SW is by far the most doll looking one I've ordered. I'm hoping she puts me over the edge and helps me fully get over my phobia. Hope she's awesome. She'll go well in my avengers display with Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, and all 3 of my Caps.

and.... Black Widow is not a doll....?

I mean.. technically lets be frank here.. they are all dolls.... Its just a matter of if you are man enough to admit it.

Don't sweat it. Most of us saw the original Poltergeist when we were younger. Remember the clown? :thud:
Ryan

Beware of dolls...

giphy.gif

tumblr_mbn72cdm7G1r7dqg8o1_400.gif

:horror

Back