1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she looks fantastic this is all I see

21198299938_6bfc606821_k.jpg

maxresdefaultm.jpg

Hope she comes out early like some of the AoU figs- she's my most anticipated Avenger!

Dang! I'd love to see a comparison shot between the original Thor fig and this one when you get it. Hot Toys has come a long way since then!

Well I did upgrade the body to the Avengers one but you can still tell its dated. I'll gladly take pics when AoU Thor comes out

Don't know if it means anything but I called sideshow today to speed up the delivery of my aou Hawkeye and I asked them about scarlet witch and if she or Maria Hill were selling more. The rep told me Hill was outselling her(although she personally liked Witch better). Hmmm...more and more i'm thinking i'm gonna pull the trigger on this figure.

I'm slowly getting the feeling that we won't get a witch figure for civil war and we may not get another until infinity war. I don't think they'll make a figure of her in an outfit she wore for 10 seconds and if recent set photos/promo art are any indicator, she may not be in costume in civil war. This maybe IT for a couple years at least. And to be honest, I think Hill might only be outselling her due to being an exclusive and an good companion piece for Fury and Coulson(I think that's why Coulson sold so well too).

I just preordered her. Finally took the plunge. Craziest thing about her? This is kind of embarrassing but, since I was a little boy I've been kind of afraid of dolls. I'm 32 and I've finally started to get over it. I have several hot toys already but SW is by far the most doll looking one I've ordered. I'm hoping she puts me over the edge and helps me fully get over my phobia. Hope she's awesome. She'll go well in my avengers display with Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, and all 3 of my Caps.

Back