1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanda's reaction still gets me a little bit even though I've seen the movie a ridiculous number of times...

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I think it's supposed to ship in December. I won't get mine till January though. Flex pay and all that.

Hm so what's left to be released from this line? Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Hulkbuster, Ultron?

I feel like Vision will be next... or at least that's what I'm hoping lol

I'm guessing this has probably been asked before in the almost 240 pages of this thread, but I wonder what the possibility is of a Scarlet Witch figure in the costume she wore at the end of the film?
SWandV.jpg
When I buy a Marvel figure I try to only get versions that most evoke a classic look which resembles their comic counterparts. My guess is that the costume at the end of AOU is as close as they will get; especially with Civil War trying to be even more grounded in "real life". I don't want this...
28EEA93E00000578-3088732-image-m-58_1432205586160.jpg

So, anyone think there is any chance of ever getting the costume at the end of AOU or do you think the one in the red jacket that's avaiable for pre-order now is the closest to a "comic book" look we are going to get?

I'm on the fence right now with Scarlet Witch and Vision, but for me it will be both, or neither.

True but they only made one Black Widow from TWS ha ... you never know though

I went with Wanda's street clothes look because I didn't have the willpower to wait for another version. The costume at the end of AOU would be sweet though ... I'm pretty sure in that gif of the Civil War trailer we see her running along with Cap's faction wearing something similar.

True but they only made one Black Widow from TWS ha ... you never know though

I went with Wanda's street clothes look because I didn't have the willpower to wait for another version. The costume at the end of AOU would be sweet though ... I'm pretty sure in that gif of the Civil War trailer we see her running along with Cap's faction wearing something similar.
what gif?

If she has something similar to the outfit from the end of AoU in CW and they do make a figure, I will not hesitate to buy her!

I'd hate to think they gave her that uniform only to have never wear it again. I for one hope she dons it in CW, its a really nice outfit

Back