1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday and all new to this i changed the right hand to the half closed fist are you suppose to pull the fingers back to hold the light saber didnt want to break it on day 2 lol

Yeah, exactly, just pull them gently to get the saber in (they're bendy) and same thing when removing the lightsaber as some of the weapons can snag on the skin and tear a bit of the plastic.

image.jpg

Ok thanks didnt want to break anything just got to sort them all out with some decent poses which ill find on here from you guys

Mine arrived today; almost didn't order this one as the likeness didn't seem there. Well, in hand, gotta say, the figure looks very nice. I swear it looks more like the actor in hand than the pics showed off! And kinda ingenious way to handle to lightsaber light up effect. And, they even tried to give him some padding....

You nailed Chewie in that shot - very nice pic of the group

:duff Thanks Matt! Really love the look of Chewie in profile and with the eyes shadowed a bit. I remember the initial panic with how Chewie's muzzle was showing up from the factory, but loosening the chin hair seems to make all the difference.

These remind me of "Spot The Differences" photos. I'm like, "wait a minute...

:lol Yup there's exactly one difference, and only from the neck down. I'll have to do another and thrown in some kind of Easter egg.

Back