Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received this yet from a US based retailer? Wondering what the deal is with the hold up!

Has anyone received this yet from a US based retailer? Wondering what the deal is with the hold up!

I don't know what the hold up is, I ordered mine 2/27/14 still shows processing on sideshow. I heard there running a month behind on inventory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Placed order on 1/10. Received item on 2/20 from Sideshow. Got another/cheaper one from local seller that same weekend. Love this figure!

I was just wondering if the looseness you mentioned was due to the added imbalance you get with longer pegs?
Otherwise, it could be due to the peg hole itself(Either on the shoe, or at the ankle joint), being slightly loose.
there are a few fixes. If the ankle joint is loose where it attaches to the shin, you can run a few centimetres of pvc tape around it to tighten it up.
If it's the peg holes on the shoe or ankle, you can cut a square of the same tape(Maybe 1cm by 1cm), place it over the peg hole and then push the peg into it to add tightness. Finally, if all of those are fine, but the peg is just moving too much due to length, you can wrap a section of tape(Maybe 10cm long by 5 across), around the mid section of the long peg so that it won't deform the joint as much. All these fixes are non permanent and totally reversible.

Try rubberbanding the joints see if that works, i did that to the thigh joints and he stands pretty solid now

Thanks for the tips fellas. I'll have to try these methods. :hi5:

Who did you order from? SS and BBTS have been shipping a while now.

Happy for you guys...frustrated with Sideshow...

It seems like there is no rhyme or reason with how sideshow fulfills orders. They certainly don't go by order date. I pre-ordered mine right as the preorder one up. I later then canceled that order, and then made a new order a few months ago with all those reward points that I accumulated. So, I don't know what criteria they use to ship first. Still, he seem to be stiffing their retailers more and more. It's almost like they're trying to drive business away from them and back to sideshow.

Sideshow has gotten bigger and bigger and can handle more and more distribution on their own. Making sure they have the lead time advantage is just smart business. At some point I bet sideshow will handle almost ALL orders for brand new HT product.

Got mine on Wed from my local Comic Shop. They actually has them around a week before that. Weird thing is, they got the Man of Steel Superman way late.

Back