Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ironed it. Just dampen it with water first and like Bar said, have it on the lowest setting. Also avoid putting the iron on the buttons. I've also ironed many other 1/6 clothing before and have yet to melt anything. Just have to be careful as usual

mmm.. Two clashing opinions there!
Have you ironed it Bar?

Not this suit, but i ironed the jacket on my coulson.
It has to be said i have an iron with very low power settings. Low enough that you can touch it and not burn yourself. I started off at that setting and it was fine.
If you don't feel comfortable, iron it through a clean dishtowel to dispel the heat.

Ok here goes, let's see how it looks after some ironin....ironin like a samurai should.

ajurupav.jpg

Ironing like a boss.
Brilliant.
I sewed a wire into a suit jacket for Coulson at work on friday and i was thinking the same thing. It someone came in and caught me sewing a suit for my dolly at work...

That makes me want to wire the overcoat now. :gah:

It's well worth it if you fancy having the lining poseable.
I used heavy gauge 1mm solder. I cut a small hole in one jacket tail and fed the solder through till it lined the whole way around to the other tail. I added an extra 10mm on each end that i bent over, then sewed the wire in place all the way around the lining every 15cm to make sure it wouldn't move.
It's amazing how much it helps even when you want to have the jacket closed. The solder keeps it in any position you put it in.

Loving all the pics Bar :clap The dynamic posing is great with the wired clothing.

A couple of shots with my Hulk. I ended up building a 2nd Logan using the extra clothes & hands in my box set. Pretty happy with both versions, especially with the flannel shirt on him.

12960059084_e84fab4b7c_c.jpg

12960058744_684c019ddd_c.jpg

I'm buying it this week, I think it looks great. He was actually rather lean in The Wolverine, ripped but not bulky, I think the body looks accurate. I love the face and black suit, very cool.

A couple of shots with my Hulk. I ended up building a 2nd Logan using the extra clothes & hands in my box set. Pretty happy with both versions, especially with the flannel shirt on him.

12960059084_e84fab4b7c_c.jpg

12960058744_684c019ddd_c.jpg

That looks great with the flannel, classic wolverine type getup:clap

Back