Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have barnes in hand and he is simply gorgeous! beautiful sculpt! great personality! a must have figure

Damn I'm jealous. The wait is killin me for this to arrive.

Has anyone found a decent flak vest for barnes? I've looked on eBay but seem to be sold out.

Last edited:
Damn I'm jealous. The wait is killin me for this to arrive.

Has anyone found a decent flak vest for barnes? I've looked on eBay but seem to be sold out.

OH YEAH! I'll be using this:

I was able to pick one of these up a WHILE back. Totally regret not getting the whole set while I had the chance:slap Echo Base had them a few years ago:thud: Not sure if it's the exact vest, but it looks pretty close to what was used . . . . . .

TS_M1969_Vest.jpg

TS_M1969_Vest2.jpg

Toy_Soldier_M1969_Vest.jpg

Can't wait to use it on this figure . . . . . . still waiting:gah:

Yeah I need to find one of those. After seeing that pic of him with the flak vest, I won't be happy til I get that looks. Looks so badass.

just got taylor two days ago, a _____ to put together but an amazing figure, cant wait for barnes seeing him got me into this collecting thing now just need elias and the trinity will be complete.....cant wait:impatient:

From start of proto to release took less than six months, why can't Hot Toys release all their figures in this time frame...yeah I'm looking at you DX04 Bruce

I just noticed I am in page 44 of this thread and this is my 444 post. Cool moment:clap

Its been out for a couple of weeks and still not that many pics out there. Im still waiting on some reviews to hit Youtube of the guy.

I have a feeling we wont see Elias. A Defoe sculpt may be saved for a Green Goblin release, it would sell better...who knows.

That would be a ___king bad joke if Elias wasn't made. Why bother embarking on the line if you're not going to make all the main 3 guys. Even despite the quality of Taylor and Barnes I'd feel like I'd wasted my money.

Elias is a must. But I thought that hot toys has shown that elias is indeed being made. I know I remeber seeing a picture of a show that had the Taylor and Barnes figures and a picture with nameplate of an Elias next to it.

I know I saw it.

You did see that but everyone's afraid of HT not following through due to their reputation for leaving some lines incomplete.

You did see that but everyone's afraid of HT not following through due to their reputation for leaving some lines incomplete.

Exactly, it wouldnt be the first time. it will also depend on how well Taylor and Barnes sell.

Back