Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody know were i can still order the coo model m79?
i also dont see a way to order on the official site

Same here, man.
Like your style of showcasing them.
Little psace between them always helps them keeping their show, you know?!
Too much on one space kill the "awesomeness-effect".
:lol

Thanks, yeah, 5 figs on a shelf like this is perfect. I've seen people with detolfs having 5 figs on one shelf, thats way too crowded for my taste.

Thanks, yeah, 5 figs on a shelf like this is perfect. I've seen people with detolfs having 5 figs on one shelf, thats way too crowded for my taste.

Absolutely, that´s how I have mine:

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

Minus my T2, cause I sold my broken body to Evilface now (Thx again buddy) and will be getting a T1 body, cause I really noticed that T2 has NO neck articulation and I´ll have a new body, which has equal height and better articulation.
And going back to our subject: One figure more...and then it´s enough.
I really hope it´ll be 1984 Reese.
Every figure needs his space, 6 - 7" can be crowded, but no HT figs or higher class, you know?!

Looks really nice! I have the same shelf for my books, i dont like IKEA stuff usauly (Since i live in Sweden EVERYBODY has them) but i really like those shelfs

bild

Last edited:
I have no idea how my stuff will look when I eventually am able to display it properly. It could be majorly cramped for all I know. I haven't had my collection on shelves for over 2 years now and I've bought a heck of a lot in that time - I have no clue really how big my collection is or if I've possible exceeded my space limit. So its going to be interesting and a lot of work when the time comes to get everything out of the attic and put it all up.

I have no idea how my stuff will look when I eventually am able to display it properly. It could be majorly cramped for all I know. I haven't had my collection on shelves for over 2 years now and I've bought a heck of a lot in that time - I have no clue really how big my collection is or if I've possible exceeded my space limit. So its going to be interesting and a lot of work when the time comes to get everything out of the attic and put it all up.

Hehe, maybe it will look like the home of that guy that has the toyhaven blog ;)

hi how do i add a big piture when i did in past they were small thanks

I do my pics through Photobucket . if you have a site like that you use , then its easy , just copy and paste the IMG code for the picture once you've uploaded it to the site . and paste it here

Harley Davidson Fatboy for T2 Arnold

I picked up this Harley Fatboy that I thought would look really nice with a HOT TOYS T2 Arnold figure. I wanted something as close to screen accurate as I could find. I know nothing is perfect but this is pretty darn close. It doesn't have signal lights or brake cables. Now it does still have the Black antenna cable on the back that I coiled up so I guess I could cut it off and fabricate some brake cables out of it. LOL This is a remote control FATBOY but I never got the controller with it. I just wanted it for a static prop. What do you guys think. The very LAST 2 photos are ARNOLDS ACTUAL FATBOY FROM T2 to compare. The PIN STRIPES are a different color on the one I have too. Again its not perfect but darn close. Thanks for looking:

Picture010.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Here are a couple pics with my HT John Conner for size reference since I don't have a HT ARNOLD to put on it. LOL

Picture015.jpg

Picture012.jpg

HERE IS ARNOLDS ACTUAL FATBOY FROM T2 FOR COMPARISON: As I stated earlier... Mine is doesn't have and never came with TURN SIGNALS or BRAKE CABLES:

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Last edited:
Back