Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Davidson Fatboy for T2 Arnold

Looks nice man.

I do have a question.

I am wondering where you can locate me where I can get a screen accurate Michael Myers mask Rob Zombie Halloween 2. Not the fully ripped one, but the one with blood stain.

I highly recommend you become a member over on Michael-Myers.net there is a huge amount of information there for you to learn everything about that issue. Thanks for the reply man and take care. Mike

Looks nice man.

I do have a question.

I am wondering where you can locate me where I can get a screen accurate Michael Myers mask Rob Zombie Halloween 2. Not the fully ripped one, but the one with blood stain.

I cannot find that damn bike anywhere.......I have searched every Big Lots in my area. I guess I will have to settle for the phone.

can we see how he looks on it? I was thinking of getting something like this too.

Here's mine.

IMG_2579.jpg

I don't think that Arnold's actually bike. In the movie, the bike has no turn signal lights on the handlebars or the rear fender. Also the movie bike had saddle bags where there are now turn signal lights. Or maybe they did some mods or something.

The Harley Davidson thread was merged with this one. The admin wants us to try to keep one thread per figure unless a separate thread is really warranted, and I think that discussion fits well enough in here.

hi all my new battle damaged terminator still needs some weathering
couldn't make picture bigger sorry peeps
what you think

I don't think that Arnold's actually bike. In the movie, the bike has no turn signal lights on the handlebars or the rear fender. Also the movie bike had saddle bags where there are now turn signal lights. Or maybe they did some mods or something.

It's the best bike out there. They haven't made it for the movie, it is a radio controlled bike that happens to work just fine for the Arnold figure. It has no brake cables either but so what? Anyone walking by the display will know it immediately as Arnold's bike from the movie and think that is so cool. Now, if you are ____ about movie accuracy, well, there is nothing out there that will satisfy you unless you make it yourself.

Back