Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back and searched, but couldn't find it.

Didn't Hot Toys say in an article somewhere that if the T-800 and Sarah Connor sold well they'd make the T-1000 and a DX or alternate T-800?

It's been what, about a year since this T-800 came out? It was a huge hit, making "best of" lists. Sarah sold relatively well, T-1000 sold EXTREMELY well and was popular.

This summer is also the 20th anniversary of T2.

Like I said in the Predator NECA thread, I just get this feeling that we're going to see more Arnold T-800. I look at my collection of Hot Toys Terminators, I see Mr. ecko's sig and I don't know, I'm getting hyped up all over again, especially after the huge Tech Noir 1984 T-800 surprise.

Now that it was announced and finally released, it feels like something bigger is on the horizon. Hmm.

Now that it was announced and finally released, it feels like something bigger is on the horizon. Hmm.

"Meditate on this I will"
yoda.jpg

No, no. Since the spec and pics? Should have clarified or have been more specific.

Man, that's really cool. Another reason for a Hot Toys John Connor. If they made him, I'm sure he'd have a backpack of both of those 1984 parts, it would be so cool.

Of course, they'd be essential to padding out the figure to make him more marketable. If John came with everything but his bike, that's still not much, shoes, pants, 2 shirts, backpack, Sarah Connor photo, PDA, Endo arm and CPU.

Yeah. I always had a wish list in mind for a Hot Toys John Connor. It included all those things, along with a few hands.

Before the Cyberdyne gear became all the rage from various companies I also thought it might have been cool if he came with the minigun, bag, ammo straps, gloved hands, bandoleer and grenade launcher for the current T-800. I'd be into that, but it would probably piss off the people that already put those together from other sources.

Maybe a full split head for the T-1000, I don't know.

That's another thing they could do, pack in a head for another figure. I was hopeful that a fully split T-1000 head could be included, since there's at least 2 more T-800 heads they could do, possible 3 or even 4, so John'd be the best bet to get one of the extra heads.

Maybe HT would just make this backdrop as his stand? It sure would be easy for them to do it

Well lets all hope that we get a John Connor . It would just complete the line and we would all be happy . added things______ possibly that red headed ginger kid that rides on the dirtbike with John :lol

Back