Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Davidson Fatboy for T2 Arnold

It's the best bike out there. They haven't made it for the movie, it is a radio controlled bike that happens to work just fine for the Arnold figure. It has no brake cables either but so what? Anyone walking by the display will know it immediately as Arnold's bike from the movie and think that is so cool. Now, if you are ____ about movie accuracy, well, there is nothing out there that will satisfy you unless you make it yourself.

I was refering to the 1:1 bike someone said was THE bike from the movie. I don't think that's true because of the reasons stated.

More pics and full review https://blog.yam.com/arrival/article/34905632

dsc05716h.jpg

dsc05501n.jpg

dsc05504u.jpg

dsc05518b.jpg

dsc05533l.jpg

dsc05591.jpg

dsc05622e.jpg

dsc05631z.jpg

dsc05664n.jpg

dsc05678h.jpg

:lol
Thx, buddies.
This is my whole collection from that point, about half a year ago.
But the look´s the same.
I´m a real conscous collector, only pieces that´re really important for me and not everything from every franchise and stuff, you know?!

Thx, buddies.
This is my whole collection from that point, about half a year ago.
But the look´s the same.
I´m a real conscous collector, only pieces that´re really important for me and not everything from every franchise and stuff, you know?!

Thats all that matters is that you collect TERMINATOR :yess: and not star wars :pfft: :lol:lol

Nice cozy and tasteful setup!!!
I like how you broke up the detolfs with that cabinet in the middle. Very classy!! Btw you should check out the shelf section where they are discussing raisers for detolfs and it will enhance the look you are going for even more and make the bottom shelf more useful

:borg:

I like how you broke up the detolfs with that cabinet in the middle. Very classy!! Btw you should check out the shelf section where they are discussing raisers for detolfs and it will enhance the look you are going for even more and make the bottom shelf more useful

Will check it out right away, thx Jeff.
:hi5:
Gotta love Fear Factory, used one of their songs in a custom vid I did, also great gym music :rock :rock2

Right on, Dave. Listened to Mechanize?!

Last edited:

Buddy, you gotta link?!
I just find hundreds of shleves.

Pretty awesome, man.
The last, with the single detolf that's raised is the cooled, I think.
That way the accessories are kept with their parent and you only have to pull the drawer to know where you find your stuff.
Thx, guess I try that some time in the future.

Back