Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - MMS600 - 1:6 Tony Stark (Mark V Suit up Version) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably first-look at the final product here on display at Rebel Base as he’s due in December-January.

Close-up photo third image in the link. Compared to the prototype, I noticed the hair doesn’t come down to the eyebrows anymore and the slash in his cheek is much more gnarly.

Almost looks like the hair piece (or some of it) comes off .... could it be to accommodate a partial helmet or am I just smoking crack?

Probably first-look at the final product here on display at Rebel Base as he’s due in December-January.

Close-up photo third image in the link. Compared to the prototype, I noticed the hair doesn’t come down to the eyebrows anymore and the slash in his cheek is much more gnarly.

I’ve noticed some of your photos don’t load like this one. Not sure if it’s me, you or the forum that’s the problem :)

I’ve noticed some of your photos don’t load like this one. Not sure if it’s me, you or the forum that’s the problem :)
I've had that too with these instagram links; sometimes they show up for me and sometimes they're just a blank white square (even the one I linked myself is a blank white square right now). Are you also using the Safari browser on a Mac or iPhone or iPad?

I figure it's either a problem with the forum or a problem with Instagram blocking content from Safari users because of the tracking blockers Apple has built in.

I've had that too with these instagram links; sometimes they show up for me and sometimes they're just a blank white square (even the one I linked myself is a blank white square right now). Are you also using the Safari browser on a Mac or iPhone or iPad?

I figure it's either a problem with the forum or a problem with Instagram blocking content from Safari users because of the tracking blockers Apple has built in.
Safari on iPhone

Maybe it's the photo, but a lot of the likeness is lost with that shorter hair style...

The only potential selling point for this figure for me was that headsculpt. With that shorter front hair, it throws off the likeness for me, but guess we'll find out shortly with the blogger pics...

The only potential selling point for this figure for me was that headsculpt. With that shorter front hair, it throws off the likeness for me, but guess we'll find out shortly with the blogger pics...
Blogger pics are out. Think you’ll be happy!
0EF1DEB3-8737-41CC-8A16-09A387FD5FDF.jpeg

25D7ABE7-A47A-40B3-B7A3-4E087A645C03.jpeg

This is one of their best sculpts ever, I think.

Last edited:
Sheeeesh that sculpt 😳 then the mark I comes out with the decade old sculpt (be nice if they upgraded it since they didn’t on the figure itself since 2.0)

That looks great! Only took twelve years. 😬

I've followed these armours since the beginning, and at this point I really think this one, the Mark I, and the Granov/Saunders-designed Mark III were the best. They feel comic-book but I can believe them on screen.

There are other great armours but they're all variations on a theme to satiate appetite for novelty and sell merchandise. (Duh.)

Back