1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So impressed with this fig. The ability to have the head look straight and not worry a about a camel neck is wonderful. The little mods of shortening the neck piece and pushing the chest and shoulder pads up does wonders for the aesthetics of the body. 🥹 🫠
C3EFD167-884C-46D7-87C6-B39172220259.jpeg

So impressed with this fig. The ability to have the head look straight and not worry a about a camel neck is wonderful. The little mods of shortening the neck piece and pushing the chest and shoulder pads up does wonders for the aesthetics of the body. 🥹 🫠
I fixed your picture for you so he doesn’t look like he goes on human hunting trips with Zack Snyder’s Wonder Woman.

Attachments

• BF23C5D9-AE25-4FAB-BD82-2CD0E4B3D932.jpeg
    BF23C5D9-AE25-4FAB-BD82-2CD0E4B3D932.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 72
My biggest issue about the Nolan sequels is that they care more to focus on the characters around Batman rather than, well, Batman. Begins is the only one that feels to build around the Bat himself. That's why it's my favorite of the three by a long shot, plus it's score is phenomenal, far better than TDK, and certainly better than Giacchino, who I find very overrated these days.

That's where I feel The Batman succeeded, it was a Batman movie first, though which we literally (at times) explore Gotham though his eyes. It was a step towards the Arkham games on film, which is something that I am baffled hasn't been used as an explicit template for an on screen adaptation yet. It also lays the groundwork for a more complete, dual personality Bruce/Bat; he realized by the end he can do good as Bruce too, something that Bale's version never really does. He just throws money at things.

As it stands, in isolation, Affleck is the only one so far to embody the character with the best sense equity to each side of Bruce. It's such a shame that Snyder took that off the rails so hard with the killing aspect. Those promises of an Affleck film with him more or less trapped in Arkham sounded great. I still think that Affleck x Irons is one of the best interpretations of Bruce and Alfred we've had too.

I do hate that all of them can just take bullets willy nilly though. It's far more exciting see him find ways around firearms than to be a tank. Popping the rifles in the warehouse scene was always a nice touch.

But let's be honest, Batman won't kill you, he'll just saddle you up with crippling medical debt and chronic pain/disability for stealing a KitKat.

This one I actually have to wait for SS to get it. It sucks seeing everyone else have it already I'm excited to finally own Batman from the Nolan films. I'm also excited to get BB version when that drops but I'll probably switch the Cowl on that one.

My biggest issue about the Nolan sequels is that they care more to focus on the characters around Batman rather than, well, Batman. Begins is the only one that feels to build around the Bat himself. That's why it's my favorite of the three by a long shot, plus it's score is phenomenal, far better than TDK, and certainly better than Giacchino, who I find very overrated these days.

That's where I feel The Batman succeeded, it was a Batman movie first, though which we literally (at times) explore Gotham though his eyes. It was a step towards the Arkham games on film, which is something that I am baffled hasn't been used as an explicit template for an on screen adaptation yet. It also lays the groundwork for a more complete, dual personality Bruce/Bat; he realized by the end he can do good as Bruce too, something that Bale's version never really does. He just throws money at things.

As it stands, in isolation, Affleck is the only one so far to embody the character with the best sense equity to each side of Bruce. It's such a shame that Snyder took that off the rails so hard with the killing aspect. Those promises of an Affleck film with him more or less trapped in Arkham sounded great. I still think that Affleck x Irons is one of the best interpretations of Bruce and Alfred we've had too.

I do hate that all of them can just take bullets willy nilly though. It's far more exciting see him find ways around firearms than to be a tank. Popping the rifles in the warehouse scene was always a nice touch.

But let's be honest, Batman won't kill you, he'll just saddle you up with crippling medical debt and chronic pain/disability for stealing a KitKat.
This is one of the main reasons I like BB best. In TDK, it felt like a crime movie where Batman was a character in it - still a brilliant movie though.

If Batman couldn't take hits from bullets, he'd have died long ago. As a normal man, he can't dodge bullets, and when fighting groups of henchmen, he's going to get shot.

Maybe Bale Batman could have used the Gun-Fu of the Grammaton Clerics from Equilibrium and dodged them?

Raymond Fong's modifications to DX19 (Login • Instagram) from OneSixthRepublic:

View attachment 572459View attachment 572460
View attachment 572461

What you really need to see before anyone even receives a figure is mods to fix it hahah, but this looks great. The headsculpt I don't think has been modified and it looks great here. Biggest improvements from the mod seem to be the Traps and the general increase to his thickness. Hopefully there's an easier way to get that increase to the traps outside of a body swap or cutting the costume open.
I love the shape of the shoulder upgrade, but they seem a bit too small. In film they overlap the bicep armour a bit more and give his shoulders a bigger more menacing look. I feel like HT gets the right size but not the right shape, their’s are too flat and not rounded off enough. I don’t think anyone has quite nailed them yet.

I wonder how he modded those traps. He doesn’t give much info at all on IG.

This one I actually have to wait for SS to get it. It sucks seeing everyone else have it already I'm excited to finally own Batman from the Nolan films. I'm also excited to get BB version when that drops but I'll probably switch the Cowl on that one.
I'm waiting from sideshow too
I think those who have in hand had to pay a slight premium from Hong Kong resellers but we get to enjoy their reviews while we wait
I believe the cargo carrying Boba fett, asoka tano Dx19 have arrived at LA ports by April 22nd

Last edited:
I think those who have in hand had to pay a slight premium from Hong Kong resellers but we get to enjoy their reviews while we wait
I believe the cargo carrying Boba fett, asoka tano Dx19 have arrived at LA ports by April 22nd
If that's so then I won't have an issue paying him off this week as I have a few gift cards worth $200. This figure should have had a different base that was a mix of DK and DKR similar to the 1/4th figure.

Correct, those who have it bought it from overseas. The norm.

I’ve heard this twice now. Did this information come from Sideshow? I can’t get any cargo info from for any of the other releases like Iron Man BD 85 or Wonder Woman 84 Golden Armor.

I’ve heard this twice now. Did this information come from Sideshow? I can’t get any cargo info from for any of the other releases like Iron Man BD 85 or Wonder Woman 84 Golden Armor.
I came across this photo with container information and I tracked it myself and that's what the estimated dates is saying

There are enough reviews about this figure already, my video is just to show how bad ass this thing can look. đź’Ż

Good stuff. Can you post a how-to on how you got the neck like that if you have time?

Make it so you are explaining things to a 5 Y/O, please.

Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Back