1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thi k they would've included inart if they were doing 1/6 so I'm just gonna assume these will be statues
While I agree that the silhouettes are probably statues, they mentioned "InArt" in the caption saying that they will be revealing the next few 1/6 figures as well. But even if they hadn't explicitly mention "InArt" in the caption, since Queen Studios is the umbrella that InArt falls under, them saying "Queen Studios 2022 Product Launch" doesn't really mean there would've only been statues revealed.

Every thread is about Queen Studios/InArt. Even the ones that aren't. 🥱🥱🥱
Yup. B/c ppl feel the need to post every Queen/InArt tease in every thread for whatever reason. Then that unfortunately brings in the same conversation happening in all the other threads.

Hypothetically, IF InArt does announce a TDK Batman 1/6, in what aspect can they possible improve on the DX19?
Figure looks already like a 10 out of 10 to me.

Hypothetically, IF InArt does announce a TDK Batman 1/6, in what aspect can they possible improve on the DX19?
Figure looks already like a 10 out of 10 to me.
IMO Hot Toys never got the cowl right in all their previous 5 releases thus it's possible they might repeat the same mistake with the DX19. Not saying this to hate as I own the DX12 and Armory Batman, just stating that the sculpts are atrocious and I'd love to see another company take a stab at it.

IMO Hot Toys never got the cowl right in all their previous 5 releases thus it's possible they might repeat the same mistake with the DX19. Not saying this to hate as I own the DX12 and Armory Batman, just stating that the sculpts are atrocious and I'd love to see another company take a stab at it.
I think this cowl and the QS001’s are pretty close to perfect and would only need minor tweaks to be perfect.

I think the major room for improvement is in the shoulders to gauntlets area which just carry over from the DX12. I’m also skeptical of the new pants and hope those get dialed in a lot for the final product, if not then InArt has an opportunity IMO.

For now this is still the definitive copy of this suit for me:
35005AE3-3694-4EC9-A76B-AAF9AEC7A96F.jpeg

Thanks for the input boys.
Very excited for this figure. Neck part still looks weak, imagine this guy with Reeves Batman cowl.... oh my.
Can't wait to put him in a pose like this.
7D85DD0C-38D5-452D-80A1-344737E76751.jpeg
67C69D3C-DC3C-4BE5-B859-A5F25F3908A9.jpeg

btw, Queen Studios product launch started 10 min ago.

edit: licenses are pending, no other Batman figures announced. DX19 still the current top 1/6 figure.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend the best suit and body to use for a Bruce Wayne?

Planning to use the Bale sculpt from this set to display with my Daftoys Alfred.

Back