1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and I subscribed specifically because of an issue I have with this version of Batman. The issue is that one arm is longer than the other and this issue is present on not only my copy, but also pretty much every photo and video I saw of it, with the exception of the ones that have been modified. I would like to ask if there are any potential simple fixes to it, as it is just annoying me non stop.

I am attaching a photo previously uploaded by another user in this forum, just to show the issue. My issue is exactly as the one shown, only on the other side. None of the arms are loose or broken and the articulation is tight, I just don't understand what is causing this issue and I just can't stand the lack of symmetry.
419782-1670258278589.png

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and I subscribed specifically because of an issue I have with this version of Batman. The issue is that one arm is longer than the other and this issue is present on not only my copy, but also pretty much every photo and video I saw of it, with the exception of the ones that have been modified. I would like to ask if there are any potential simple fixes to it, as it is just annoying me non stop.

I am attaching a photo previously uploaded by another user in this forum, just to show the issue. My issue is exactly as the one shown, only on the other side. None of the arms are loose or broken and the articulation is tight, I just don't understand what is causing this issue and I just can't stand the lack of symmetry.
View attachment 625178
Yeah it stands out and idk how to fix it. I have mine in a fighting pose so it's not as noticeable

View attachment 625178

Even if you pull the shoulder joint down?

This guy is finally on his way to me and I’m so happy!! I keep going through this whole thread over and over because I wanted this figure so badly. Got him for an absolute steal. He should be here later this week!
And so, my Nolan collection is basically complete. There are a couple characters I *could* add, but I have very limited space, so I think I’ll be leaving that for other Batman related figures.

This guy is finally on his way to me and I’m so happy!! I keep going through this whole thread over and over because I wanted this figure so badly. Got him for an absolute steal. He should be here later this week!
And so, my Nolan collection is basically complete. There are a couple characters I *could* add, but I have very limited space, so I think I’ll be leaving that for other Batman related figures.
You’re so lucky! I really want to pick up this figure as well but can’t swing it right now. ☹️

Gratz! Definitely a good figure and one of the best 1/6 TDK Batman figures thus far (in my opinion).

View attachment 625178
Gently pull the shorter arm down from the shoulder joint, and if the doesn't work, gently pull the longer arm up into the shoulder joint. If having one arm longer than the other is going to bother you every time you look at it, then maybe return it for one that doesn't have that problem, or for a simple refund. Hope it works out for you either way. Sorry for you bro.

He’s here!! I’ll have to put him in a better pose soon, but just wanted to get a shot of him on display. Gotta say though, I am not a fan of the magnetized neck. I feel like it’s not strong enough.

My Nolanverse collection is pretty much complete now!

I also just finished up this Joker custom this morning. Perfect timing!

A901E510-FA04-4920-9667-7DF191EC200A.jpeg
B2FC0853-2BA4-431C-B0C9-01B40CA61CD9.jpeg
355FF6C3-F0AF-48F4-8E22-6233263FCD3A.jpeg
950C6C0F-5EC4-42FD-B439-E80C68405F36.jpeg

Last edited:
He’s here!! I’ll have to put him in a better pose soon, but just wanted to get a shot of him on display. Gotta say though, I am not a fan of the magnetized neck. I feel like it’s not strong enough.

My Nolanverse collection is pretty much complete now!

I also just finished up this Joker custom this morning. Perfect timing!

View attachment 627418View attachment 627419View attachment 627420View attachment 627421

Nice DC display! Say, that Nightwing looks like Blake from TDKR (plus it's cool that it's a TDK Batman figure with a mix of Nightwing armor).

Nice DC display! Say, that Nightwing looks like Blake from TDKR (plus it's cool that it's a TDK Batman figure with a mix of Nightwing armor).
It is! I got an armoury body from Toy Anxiety and mixed it with the SooSoo Toys Nightwing and mask. And a John Blake head sculpt from EBay.
I may paint the belt black eventually, but still thinking about whether I want to do that or just buy the demon Batman belt instead.
I’m kinda sorta thinking of doing a Nolanverse Batgirl, so I may use this belt for her, if I get to that.

It is! I got an armoury body from Toy Anxiety and mixed it with the SooSoo Toys Nightwing and mask. And a John Blake head sculpt from EBay.
I may paint the belt black eventually, but still thinking about whether I want to do that or just buy the demon Batman belt instead.
I’m kinda sorta thinking of doing a Nolanverse Batgirl, so I may use this belt for her, if I get to that.
Very cool concept of how the Nolan Robin/Nightwing may have looked. Think you're right, a darker belt will finish it off nicely.

Back