1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky me I guess! What were the problems with it if I may ask?
Shiny spot on the crotch was one a lot of early figures had. Markings on the regular cowl. Some of the armor plates not lining up even after futzing. Wrinkled armor in the upper thigh/pelvic region. My sticky bomb gun also had some roughed up edges and panels along with a pin missing for one of the handles. I think that’s everything.

Last edited:
What color black in the suit I have some paint where on the front
I’ve used a coat of Vallejo Mecha Pure Black covered with a mat sealer and it matches perfectly IMO

Attachments

• 9876A4E7-6DAC-4425-8F54-4959D40F902D.jpeg
    9876A4E7-6DAC-4425-8F54-4959D40F902D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I’ve used a coat of Vallejo Mecha Pure Black covered with a mat sealer and it matches perfectly IMO
Been waiting on your neck piece! Grabbing that right now. Thank you so much for the work you've done to make this figure what it should have been out of box

Shiny spot on the crotch was one a lot of early figures had. Markings on the regular cowl. Some of the armor plates not lining up even after futzing. Wrinkled armor in the upper thigh/pelvic region. My sticky bomb gun also had some roughed up edges and panels along with a pin missing for one of the handles. I think that’s everything.
Hi - apologies if this is buried in here somewhere but I’m late to the forum - has anyone reported issues with the faceplates? On mine, the one with the slightly open mouth is very very loose and doesn’t appear to line up properly with the mask (slight gap under the nose). I’m going to contact the seller, but curious if others have seen this issue.
Of course this is the faceplate I’d prefer to use 😒

Hi - apologies if this is buried in here somewhere but I’m late to the forum - has anyone reported issues with the faceplates? On mine, the one with the slightly open mouth is very very loose and doesn’t appear to line up properly with the mask (slight gap under the nose). I’m going to contact the seller, but curious if others have seen this issue.
Of course this is the faceplate I’d prefer to use 😒
I honestly don’t know, but I don’t think I’ve heard this happening. I don’t have this problem on any of mine though I also was lucky to not have any issues with the figure itself, just the sticky bomb gun for me. I’m not sure how handy you are, but you could always apply a small amount of clear nail polish around the rim of the circular piece at the back of the mouthpiece, let it dry for a few hours then see how it fits. It’s an old trick to tighten joints and I’ve done this before with the original Sideshow comic Batman that had a similar mouth swapping feature.

Jaxon cape turned up yesterday. Just need a little stand now so I can have the pod leaning over a bit.

View attachment 594845View attachment 594846View attachment 594847
Not sure if that’s acrylic, but you might want to check that the rubber in the wheels don’t fuse on the acrylic. That happened with my original tumbler wheels. It wasn’t bad, but it did leave enough of a tire print that it effectively ruined the reflective effect. I ended up using a glass floor instead.

Last edited:
Not sure if that’s acrylic, but you might want to check that the rubber in the wheels don’t fuse on the acrylic. That happened with my original tumbler wheels. It wasn’t bad, but it did leave enough of a tire print that it effectively ruined the reflective effect. I ended up using a glass floor instead.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Heads up if anyone missed out on poptoys x33 they just announced x36 and x37, 4 variants each so a total of 8 different suits. Gonna kit bash a Bruce Wayne

Where do you see these announcements?
They’re on Kit’s website and in his thread. But none of them are the TDK suit. Nice suits, but I don’t recognize any of them as any suit that Nolan’s Wayne wore in the trilogy but I also don’t know them well enough to say for certain

The grey one is pretty similar to his first suit in Rises, even the tie is pretty similar. I thought I remembered some subtle red plaid in the suit though. I’ll try to find some higher res photos later.

Attachments

• B6FA3F60-097F-4C16-822E-B1EFD102820B.jpeg
    B6FA3F60-097F-4C16-822E-B1EFD102820B.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1EA9F583-B90A-4D34-B2AC-BF18E295831D.png
    1EA9F583-B90A-4D34-B2AC-BF18E295831D.png
    395.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1A568F5E-54E7-4D5D-B38F-1898ADEB9E84.jpeg
    1A568F5E-54E7-4D5D-B38F-1898ADEB9E84.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
  • D528C8C2-0BA6-4F26-9B85-FF019F884BC2.jpeg
    D528C8C2-0BA6-4F26-9B85-FF019F884BC2.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
Yeah they're definitely using a Tony Stark headsculpt in the photos lol
I'm still gonna pick one up because it's 54 usd shipped and not willing to pay 130 for x33

I think the grey suit x36-b is a good match with the scenes oaty provided, also seen in the hospital to visit Gordon
Gonna pick up a coomodel bd001 since that's what poptoys says is compatible with
Maybe add a 1/6 walking cane lol

Last edited:
I think the grey suit x36-b is a good match with the scenes oaty provided, also seen in the hospital to visit Gordon
Gonna pick up a coomodel bd001 since that's what poptoys says is compatible with
Maybe add a 1/6 walking cane lol
I went with the bd002 as the height is almost identical to the DX19... You may also have to add some additional padding to fill out the suit in the torso area. Good Luck!

Back