Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this figure looks amazing! Can't wait for mine to arrive!!

And nice Robin! Assuming I can somehow manage to get a batmobile my number one hot toys want will be a Chris o'donnel Robin to ride shotgun.

i wish the DX allowed us to make this face
023760d0-d186-4637-b1fb-b413cd87d2dd.jpeg

How is the rubber suit holding up guys? To the proud owners who own this, do you think the suit will melt like the DX02 in a few years time?...or is it a stronger type of rubber? I am thinking of getting one but I dont't want to pay good money for a figure that will fall apart in a few years time.

Thanks

It's great!! I have zero wear on mine.

I don't know about the DX02 as I don't have one. But from other folks statements it is a different material.

I have zero issues on mine too, a year since the buy.
But It's rubber, sooner ot later it will crack (I hope it's very very later)
you just have to live with that.

I thought I felt some moisture on his back, but I wasn't sure what to make of it. It was only a tiny tiny bit

My dx09 was kept in its box for a while until I got a tony meis cape and until I had somewhere to display it. The room it was kept in was really cold due to the radiator not working and when I took the dx09 out the box there were a few places with a slight wet mark on it, kind of oily. Freaked me out a little but I wiped it away and it's been fine ever since in a warmer room. Just a heads up that cold conditions may result in that.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl That would be pricelss. That is from Batman Returns right. Makes me think of when He blows up the strong guy with the dynamite. You should send that in to Hot Toys or maybe someone can custom that face plate. I would get one just for the fun factor.
i wish the DX allowed us to make this face
023760d0-d186-4637-b1fb-b413cd87d2dd.jpeg

What do you mean.... HT said themselves that we would see images in December 2012!!!!!

I think he meant the Arkham figures. But even so, we've seen. Production shot of the joker so I'd say they're pretty much guaranteed. Admittedly you never know with hot toys but I'd say its a safe bet we will get them. Of course when we get them is another matter.

Back