Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had that picture when I made this. :slap

02032013326.jpg

That would have made thing so much easier. :gah:

:lol

I wish I had that picture when I made this. :slap

02032013326.jpg

That would have made thing so much easier. :gah:

:lol

Damn you! Make one for me!!!!! :lol

What an awesome, awesome piece. Missed it first time you posted obviously, but just a perfect display!

Cocobolo, that's a beautiful display. You unified these guys perfectly!

Last edited:
I know it isn't realted to the figure, but I figured some of you might dig this...

Recently, a gentleman named Mark Jones posted a large selection of pictures he took of the Gotham City set back in 1989. With his blessing, I have spent the last few days working the pictures into a "virtual tour" of Gotham- Identifying the different building, figuring out the layout of the set, and working them into a blog post for my 89 Batman fansite. You can check it out here if you're interested:

1989Batman.com: The Pinewood Studios Gotham City Set

If you are a fan of the 1989 Batman film, its magnificent Gotham City set, or just a fan of old style filmmaking in general- Please take a moment and check it out! :)

Sallah

Thanks posting ,Salla. Great stuff. I love stuff like this. I also really dig seeing behind the scenes pics of of the actors/make up/effects etc. Post them if you have them.

You make for Coco?

Damn you! Make one for me!!!!! :lol

What an awesome, awesome piece. Missed it first time you posted obviously, but just a perfect display!

Cheers dude!! Gonna give that a bash, maybe add to it too.

Thanks :wave ...but I'm not going to do this all over again. :panic: :lol

I don't see why HT don't make something similar to this. I think it would sell well if the price was right. :lecture

I'm thinking about interact it with the 89 Batmobile in the future. :D

Cocobolo I really like your set up. :google :duff

:)

A truly impressive work, co-ordinating and cross referencing all those parts of the sets and guiding us through.

Muchos hardo workus, as they say in latin! (Not really)

Sallah, this was a trip! Nostalgia's one helluva drug! Kudos for getting this info out there... absolutely Incredible!!!! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks guys! :) It was work... but man was it fun work!

Thanks posting ,Salla. Great stuff. I love stuff like this. I also really dig seeing behind the scenes pics of of the actors/make up/effects etc. Post them if you have them.

Thank you very much! I have a lot of old magazine and newspaper articles that I post over there with that kind of stuff. You should take a peek around... I have more that I will continue to post too!

Sallah

Sallah great work!

Thanks fellas!

BTW- Got a 2.0 cape from Tony to go along with my 1.0... :) Stll needs to lay on the figure for a bit to get the wrinkles out, and pics make it look a tad shinier than it is.... but figured I'd post a couple of quick pics with it.

World's Finest-

worldsfinest2_zpsb713ba7a.jpg

The Dynamic Duo (An homage to Kenner's Batman Returns line... Props to Moe for the custom Robin!)-

dynamicduo_zpsa2ba1a3f.jpg

Sallah

Back