Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, man. Yeah, I was raised on comics and westerns, and The Dollars Trilogy is one of my all time favorites (right up there with TDK), so it had to be done. :lol

That is a nice cape, just a shame it's too shiny and looking like latex. Since it's not blending in with the cowl.

Thanks Vodoun. Really? Well over 50 people have posted pics of their Bats with the Tony Meis custom cape and I've not heard anything abt it looking too shiny or not blending in with the cowl? Has anyone else experienced this with their Tony Meis cape? I thought it had received quite good feedback? I love it and prefer it much more than the custom cape

Sorry for spamming up the threads with questions that I'm sure have been a&a'd but is this figure able to sit? Concerned about buying him and the mobile only to find out he'll need modding (which I never like to do).

Physically, he should be able to, but there are no guarantees that posing him in such a way won't affect the rubber suit.

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't leave him in there (unless I got one just for that).

Hmm...that settles it, I'll be looking for a deal on one in the next couple weeks if anyone has any info.

i got my keaton a week ago & i was surprised how loose & flexible that rubber suit actually is on the body, i was expecting this skin tight suit that would be a nightmare to even move slightly.
The cape sucks a** but got straight onto tony for his version 2.0 cape bring it on ;)

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't leave him in there (unless I got one just for that).

Hmm...that settles it, I'll be looking for a deal on one in the next couple weeks if anyone has any info.

I'm selling mine. It's a little bit pricier, and I'm trying to get rid of it before next week, but you'd be helping a fellow collector get his grail (shameless plug #1 of the day).:lol Here's the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/130882509115?redirect=mobile

1989 batman pretty much IS my childhood. Gonna have a look through now. Thanks for posting. :hi5:

This is just amazing :horror :thud: ...thank you for posting this. :yess: :yess: :yess:

:goodpost:

That tour was really cool

wow the burton's gotham is amazing no compare with the nolan's gotham (is a normal city)..gothic style is perfect...

freaking awesome! thank you for this!

yep LOVE the set design of the movie

You are all quite welcome! :clap Really glad you guys enjoyed it... It took me a few days work to match everything up, so I really appreciate the positive feedback!

Sallah

I know it isn't realted to the figure, but I figured some of you might dig this...

Recently, a gentleman named Mark Jones posted a large selection of pictures he took of the Gotham City set back in 1989. With his blessing, I have spent the last few days working the pictures into a "virtual tour" of Gotham- Identifying the different building, figuring out the layout of the set, and working them into a blog post for my 89 Batman fansite. You can check it out here if you're interested:

1989Batman.com: The Pinewood Studios Gotham City Set

If you are a fan of the 1989 Batman film, its magnificent Gotham City set, or just a fan of old style filmmaking in general- Please take a moment and check it out! :)

Sallah

:horror:clap:clap:rock:rock:clap:clap:horror

That was freaking awesome , thanks for sharing , you should make an entire thread dedicated to this , it deserves its own .

This was a fun read Sallah. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much!

:horror:clap:clap:rock:rock:clap:clap:horror

That was freaking awesome , thanks for sharing , you should make an entire thread dedicated to this , it deserves its own .

Thanks man! I wasn't sure if that would have been within the rules or not, so I felt it was safer to just post it up in here where the most folks would relate to it. :)

Sallah

This is just awesome, sallah. Thank you so much for putting this together. I saw some of those pics on another Batman forum but what you did here is really cool. It needs it's own thread like Ecko said.

Thanks man! I reckon I will get a thread started up... Thanks for suggesting it guys! :)

Sallah

I know it isn't realted to the figure, but I figured some of you might dig this...

Recently, a gentleman named Mark Jones posted a large selection of pictures he took of the Gotham City set back in 1989. With his blessing, I have spent the last few days working the pictures into a "virtual tour" of Gotham- Identifying the different building, figuring out the layout of the set, and working them into a blog post for my 89 Batman fansite. You can check it out here if you're interested:

1989Batman.com: The Pinewood Studios Gotham City Set

If you are a fan of the 1989 Batman film, its magnificent Gotham City set, or just a fan of old style filmmaking in general- Please take a moment and check it out! :)

Sallah

Sallah, this was a trip! Nostalgia's one helluva drug! Kudos for getting this info out there... absolutely Incredible!!!! :clap:clap:clap

Back