Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear your honest answer on those items man. always love your reviews Clippah King!
I really don't like the look of the MRM head in that video.

I agree. but it looks great in Jokes&Bats' pics.
so..."who do ya trust?"

batman56.jpg

Glad to hear your honest answer on those items man. always love your reviews Clippah King!

Yeah, I don't get it. This isn't the first time I've seen it look strangely deformed. The cheeks and lower part of the cowl are way too bloated. Then it get thinner at the top of the cowl. I really do not like the shape of it. The only thing you have to do with the Medi head is stuff it till it's evenly round-ish from top to bottom. I think I prefer my modded Medi head.

My only complaint about the PERS on this figure is that it's TOO FRAGILE.

Last night I was CAREFULLY giving him the "eyes to the left" look, to make him seem as if he's giving DX08 Joker a threat. Halfway through it the left eye was left in the middle and I knew that was it.

I opened the panel at the back and that's how I realized that though it looks bad, having the panel at the back of his head offers an easier remedy for broken PERS on this figure compared to, say, DX 12's if the same thing happened.

Sadly, when I took off the joystick panel, I discovered that the left-eye's hooks connected to the plate controlled by the stick was broken into tiny pieces and is beyond repair. I resorted to just taking off the plate entirely (had it taken off from the right eye), and now I have to control the eyes separately when posing :(

I hope I could find an extra head for a reasonable price as still, this is my favorite (and is actually my first-ever) HT figure.

The PERS on my DX09 broke the first time I used it, it was my first Hot Toys figure too, can't say I was too impressed.

Haven't touched the PERS on any figure since.

^ Bummer guys. I've kept the eyes on mine in the same place since I got him. Slightly to the right.

That was the look I had on him for months, til I decided to switch my figure's places on the shelf.

I just worked on my DX09 a few minutes ago. Posing his eyes now requires a bit more time, steady hands, and some patience. Still workable, though, and you can't tell anything's broken once I hit the perfect eye position.

Still a bummer that my first (and hopefully last) case of broken PERS happened to the figure where PERS is rather beneficial :monkey2

I thought ya all might appreciate a desktop wallpaper image I worked up in Photoshop as I couldn't find a decent one online.

wfinest%20real.jpg

Has anyone found the paint on the chest bat emblem coming off? I noticed on mine that the outer black oval paint was coming off on the left hand side, Its a nightmare to try & match the color to touch it up as it wouldn't match the black bat in the center, Its a spare part that i haven't seen anywhere, You have to buy the whole head to get the emblem. Sorry for the crap pic but you see it there.

Has anyone found the paint on the chest bat emblem coming off? I noticed on mine that the outer black oval paint was coming off on the left hand side, Its a nightmare to try & match the color to touch it up as it wouldn't match the black bat in the center, Its a spare part that i haven't seen anywhere, You have to buy the whole head to get the emblem. Sorry for the crap pic but you see it there.

dem lips .

Tony Meis is a genius!!

Hi guys.

Just a quick big up to Tony for my cape! It's a work of art!

FD343998-E1D5-49F9-ADD8-59FF3A1625FB-5093-00000252052B7FFE.jpg

By himself

F83E06CA-F978-4D9F-8FD5-496831DD05D6-5093-00000252153FFBA4.jpg

With the usual suspects.

I can't emphasise enough how much of an improvement the 2.0 cape is to the stock cape.

If you don't have one of these... GET ONE! It makes your figure all it can be.

Cheers Tony!

Back