Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did but it was that loose it kept fallin out , so thats why i didnt put that section of video in because i didnt want to show anything in a really bad light , but i have to say the robbie face is really nice but i thought it looked better on the hot toys head anyway

Mike what ya mean I gotta put in work I don't anyone who puts in more work than I do. And yeah I link my videos here coz I feel there relevant to the thread I link em to. And yeah it does help network and cross the medias so people will see it who might not watch YouTube normally. Please elaborate mike coz I might be takin this comment the wrong way

Ecko,

He talks about the Batman 1989 Tony Meis cape and shows the figure for a good couple of minutes in the video. :huh

Thanks for clearing that up bruva. Let me answer point by point. This video did also feature dx09 cape that's why I posted it here because more of the YouTube crowd might not have seen the cape before and I think that reflects in the comments on the video. As for not being around much I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a youtuber first and don't really understand this forum in depth as I was late coming to the party. You know yourself I've had to ask you how I do certain things in the past. But as for just post and go that's not true I always call back after a couple of days and say thanks to anyone who has watched or referred to the video as a whole. And if people have asked certain points ill normally answer in an additional video. And as for not being the same old clipper I'm sorry ya feel that way coz I considered us still boys and I watch your stuff all the time. I don't always comment or answer comments and I feel guilty bout that but it was just easier in the past when I had fewer subs because when you get more its hard to make 1200 people feel like your best friend but I thought you'd understand that knowing your own channel has grown too. As for the partnership I don't make enough for me to even worry about it to be honest pal. Anyway no hard feelings I expected some forum backlash at some point I'm just a little surprised it came from you first bruva

Clipperking you rule!! Seen a lot of your videos and you always tell it as it is. I was debating about the DX10 terminator, but your VERY in depth video has shown me how awesome it is, so I've got a deposit on one and I pick it up at end of month. Also have a Tony cape on its way.

Nice one!!

Thanks for clearing that up bruva. Let me answer point by point. This video did also feature dx09 cape that's why I posted it here because more of the YouTube crowd might not have seen the cape before and I think that reflects in the comments on the video. As for not being around much I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a youtuber first and don't really understand this forum in depth as I was late coming to the party. You know yourself I've had to ask you how I do certain things in the past. But as for just post and go that's not true I always call back after a couple of days and say thanks to anyone who has watched or referred to the video as a whole. And if people have asked certain points ill normally answer in an additional video. And as for not being the same old clipper I'm sorry ya feel that way coz I considered us still boys and I watch your stuff all the time. I don't always comment or answer comments and I feel guilty bout that but it was just easier in the past when I had fewer subs because when you get more its hard to make 1200 people feel like your best friend but I thought you'd understand that knowing your own channel has grown too. As for the partnership I don't make enough for me to even worry about it to be honest pal. Anyway no hard feelings I expected some forum backlash at some point I'm just a little surprised it came from you first bruva

dude i love your voice, ALO guys Klippa Kayng hear wit DE DX 0h ayght Jokah

Shout out to a great 1/6 reviewer. I've PM'd you a few times Clipper so you know that i've got a lot of time for you and respect all the great work you do on the reviews and all your other great YT vids. I for one say that its great to see you sharing your vids on here...you are good fun to watch and so long may it continue. Peace out brutha :1-1:

Thanks for clearing that up bruva. Let me answer point by point. ...
thanks clipper for the videos..I agree with you in todos about the pers system too..The pers doesn't ruin an headsculpt, but gives a lot of possibilty of a nices different poses..:hi5:
in my personal opinion the heads are ruined due the incapacity of the most of people that doesn't know how to fix the eyes in right position and give to the head a ridicolous effect...:lecture
I really hope hot toys won't stop to produce pers system (like enterbay has done already, I didn't buy the 1/4 bl due the big scale and the missing rolleyes system, unsccettable in a BL figure) due the ridicolus claims of the people's incapacity..

Last edited:
Yep i support Rick's review & comments with being a northern lad too haha. I prefer the Per's system coz to me it differentiates a toy from a collectible in my eyes. Sometimes painted eyes look good but it always reminds me of a well done toy rather than a high end collectible, but were all entitled to our opinion the world would be a very boring place if we all agreed ;)

Yep i support Rick's review & comments with being a northern lad too haha. I prefer the Per's system coz to me it differentiates a toy from a collectible in my eyes. Sometimes painted eyes look good but it always reminds me of a well done toy rather than a high end collectible, but were all entitled to our opinion the world would be a very boring place if we all agreed ;)
yes you right... but I am afraid that with all this claims about the pers Ht will stop to make it like enterbay already..
maybe you don't know but I think they read here and in other forum all the issues we spoke..

Shout out to a great 1/6 reviewer. I've PM'd you a few times Clipper so you know that i've got a lot of time for you and respect all the great work you do on the reviews and all your other great YT vids. I for one say that its great to see you sharing your vids on here...you are good fun to watch and so long may it continue. Peace out brutha :1-1:

it means the world when people continue to support me , even when i know i should answer my comments sooner and more often and i always fear that that will appear arrogant , but it not the case its just when your filmin and cuttin and uploading in hd everything seems to take longer and my broadband is slow to start with and when i'm uploading it just kills it . but i would say anyone who need a fast answer or help quick either pm me on youtube or via facebook messaging

Clipper's review of the DX09 was the reason I got into this damn hobby.

Also good for stealing poses, crack on Clipper.

it still blows my mind when people say they've spent all that money on my say so , but i guess if nothing else people will always respect honesty above anything else

it still blows my mind when people say they've spent all that money on my say so , but i guess if nothing else people will always respect honesty above anything else

Well, chalk up another notch on your belt from me. I was never really into HT or 1/6 scale. I mostly bought DC Direct, NECA, and Marvel Select. But after I watched your video on the DX12 I knew i had to own it. Then that led to the DX04, and now the DX11. Keep up the good work CK. I always watch your videos and Nenydee's. You guys rock!!:clap:clap

Your review of the DX10 swayed it for me. Picking it up at the end of the month.

Your are the man clipperking. Always awesome videos, open and honest.

Being a northerner (Halifax) myself, I appreciate someone telling it as it is. No nonsense, a spade a spade.

Keep up the good work. I'm an avid fan.

Back