Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So awesome!!!!!!!!!! I love it when Hot Toys does proper justice on figures and in this case, they nailed both Joker and Batman :yess::rock

I wonder what the suit is made out of....

Yeah, exactly. If they cant quite get the Bale batman capes right i didnt hold out much hope for this. But man, this is just jaw dropping. Ive never been able to choose between what i love more out of Nolan's movie or Burton's. I grew up with Burton's when i was a kid, so they have a special place in my heart. Fortunately i dont have to choose, i can watch them all and enjoy them all equally for different reasons. Same goes with these figures. Got the Bale Batman figures, and got them all when they came out so didnt have to pay the ridiculous prices, and now cant wait to get these. Gonna look so good together. :yess:

Two different things for me. Nolan movies are ones I enjoy and like figures from, but Burton's Batmans are part of my childhood and collectibles from them make me feel like a kid again, the best Nolan figures can never give me the excitement these are.

huh.. i actually wanted this after seeing teaser pictures ... but for some reason, seeing the full pictures has drained about 90% of my interest in this piece.

not saying it looks bad, because it looks fantastic, just my interest vanished after seeing it.

this is so so so so so awesome...and I'm so happy this will be easy to get...I ____ing hate all the exclusive PPO ____

This figure is just too awesome... I'm so happy that soon I will have my favorite versions of Superman, Batman and the Joker in my collection :rock

Totally buying this. I have wavered on the begins bats and eventually decided no but this as was superman is no doubt.

Batmobile please if I can afford it

Joker wasn't sure but am

Considering it

Yeah, exactly. If they cant quite get the Bale batman capes right i didnt hold out much hope for this. But man, this is just jaw dropping. Ive never been able to choose between what i love more out of Nolan's movie or Burton's. I grew up with Burton's when i was a kid, so they have a special place in my heart. Fortunately i dont have to choose, i can watch them all and enjoy them all equally for different reasons. Same goes with these figures. Got the Bale Batman figures, and got them all when they came out so didnt have to pay the ridiculous prices, and now cant wait to get these. Gonna look so good together. :yess:

Yeah definitely, I grew up loving Burtons version, it always reminds me of my childhood along with films like The Goonies, E.T, Back To Future, Jurassic Parc. Good times :)

It's totally awesome, but man I wish there was a Michael Keaton headsculpt. Let's hope there's an 89 Bruce Wayne figure coming!

AWESOME.

11082520502d7622154cdaca7e.jpg

Can you please post all the Hi Res pics from the Hot Toys site? I can't access the site at work. If so, please also post The Joker pics in the Joker thread as well. I plan to use these pics as a screen saver. Thank you!

A Returns figure could have a full Keaton headsculpt as an option on its Batman from where he tears off the cowl at the end of the film.....and his eye-shadow makeup has strangely disappeared!

Back