Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think hot toys will release them in the same month. I know there both in Q1 2012, but theres 4 months in a quarter, so maybe the joker will be released in january and batman feburary.

If I was only going to have one Batman on my shelf, it would have to be the Begins version

Yes me to! Its my favorite of all the Batman suits. Not just in the movies, but in the comics as well. Although I do like the look of the new DC 52 Batman. The idea that the Begins suit was a military nomex suit was a great idea, then he modified it for Batman. And the Cape was just awesome being memory cloth that he could shape it to anything with a skeletal structure. Just brilliant!! And its the most menacing of all the Batman suits.

Blah, blah, blah, Batman Begins suit, modern nomex survival whatever the ____ suit.

It's been done a hundred different times, a hundred different ways from a hundred different companies and custom artists. It's been discussed a million different times, a million different ways from a million different people. NEXT!

This figure, this figure right here is refreshing. I love the Nolan/Bale/Begins/TDK/Batman as much as the next guy but after this Toy Fairs exclusive, I've gotten my fill. The character had it's time in the spotlight for years. 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011 and I'm sure some years in between (from customizers). That boat has sailed and will be back before you know it for TDKR.

Lets enjoy this. Unlike the previously mentioned Batman, this particular version hasn't seen product in decades. I think it deserves a little bit of spotlight before it's forgotten when "DX Joker 2.0" and "TDKR 6.4342" come out eventually.

Thankfully, I'm in a position where I don't have to choose and I won't. I love the new stuff but I'm not even thinking about it right now. Classic Batman and Joker is my mindset now. I have the modern stuff, TENFOLD.

ENJOY THE RIDE!

having dealt with dx02 Batman and over paying it for being Late, i'm getting this Early

after seeing This Batman it canceled all my other Toys Wantings and making this a Priority :S

so im kinda confused on the body. is it a suit over a normal body or it the body the actual suit done in the newer style of the muscle bodies with somewhat concealed joints ala new predators?

wondering if hot toys will continue to make more batman (batman forever ..etc). i don't mind to see a Arnold Mr. Freeze. :)

Yes yes yes Fabio let's all enjoy this Keaton goodness for now :D

Sorry dude, he's spoken for :lol

picture.php

Can he sit in his car?

Again, looks phenomenal. I just want to know if he's actually going to be able to sit in his Batmobile, or if he's a brick from eyes to knees.

Looks fantastic. My only criticism is the battle damaged face plate. Not a fan of the expression. There always seems to be one face plate in these batman offerings that make me go WTF. The suit looks amazing, and the cape is hands down the most accurate cape they've done. Congrats to those who have been waiting :rock

so im kinda confused on the body. is it a suit over a normal body or it the body the actual suit done in the newer style of the muscle bodies with somewhat concealed joints ala new predators?

Wow. I wasnt sure with the first pics yesterday but this is truly amazing. Cant wait for this and Joker. And by a weird coincidence im watching Batman right now. :lol

Maybe its just me but that body doesnt look rubber. Looks more like the new predator bodies or something.

This is what im curious about. I posted on the first page saying it looks more like a sculpted body, like the new predators or something. Really hoping it is. Looks amazing though. Really amazing. Cannot wait for this.

Only thing I'd change is i would have gone with a more angry expression on the bloody mouth. Looks like HT really researched this as some of his weapons can be seen in books and such but never made it to screen.

Only thing I'd change is i would have gone with a more angry expression on the bloody mouth. Looks like HT really researched this as some of his weapons can be seen in books and such but never made it to screen.

I thought this too. Really impressed and surprised they included the little ninja stars. Almost like a nice little nod to the big fans who'd get where they're from.

As for the face plates, i agree it'd have been nice to have a more angry or "determined" look on the battle damaged one, but i still think all three are phenomenal. Whole figure looks flawless to me.

I'm most impressed with the cape, it was the make or break detail of this figure and they did a great job.

1217165856.JPG

I repeat my question, can/will it be possible to display it with the cape folded over his shoulders as on the picture above?

If so (I dont see why not) why hasnt anybody from Hot Toys made a shot like that?

OOOOOR, are they waiting to pose him like this untill they make a shoot with Batman standing next to his Batmobile? :)
In that case, i would wait :)

Back