Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone talked about how the PERS control stick will be accessed on this?

My guess is like DX02, head attaches by magnet, the give you a stick to reach in and pop out the mouths or move the PERS. I like that they eye sculpts are properly squinty despite PERS.

Those high-resolution pics...sweet zombie jesus. Guess I'll start packing up my Nolan figures tonight. :monkey2

Yup, send him back to his B job:

picture.php

My guess is like DX02, head attaches by magnet, the give you a stick to reach in and pop out the mouths or move the PERS. I like that they eye sculpts are properly squinty despite PERS.

But the head isn't just the head like the DX02 was - the cowl for the 89 suit includes the neck and is part of the chest etc etc. Unless that whole thing pops off??

Bought! But, I hope that the Batman and Joker figures get at least a January/February release. The fourth quarter of this year has been intense with Hot Toys.

Not a big enough fan of the older films to buy this, but HT really did a phenomenal job with this figure, as well as The Joker. If they could've made these in '89 they might as well have been printing money. I'll never forget that summer when Batman was everywhere.

huh.. i actually wanted this after seeing teaser pictures ... but for some reason, seeing the full pictures has drained about 90% of my interest in this piece.

not saying it looks bad, because it looks fantastic, just my interest vanished after seeing it.

You, sir, are obviously sick in the head and require immediate medical attention or a viewing of the 1989 Batman movie.

I'm floored. That thing is completely bad ass! Hot Toys and their quality just keeps getting better and better. I know I'm picking this line up for sure. 89 Batman was one of my favorites as a kid.

This figure is equivalent to having a threesome with three 18 year old girls.

Uh, no...it is not and having a threesome with three 18 year old girls would make it a foursome. But you made me laugh and doing nothing to help the stereotype of geeks not getting laid!:rotfl

Sold!
I really wanted to be able to pass on this and Nicholson Joker, but these official pics just brought a crap ton of nostalgia out for me.
I'm going to go bankrupt by this time next year....

You, sir, are obviously sick in the head and require immediate medical attention or a viewing of the 1989 Batman movie.

Yup. Before Nolan came into the scene, this WAS Batman. It's the most faithful live-action Batman costume to the old comics and animated series.

I think if they release figures from Returns.......then that's when we'll have a good chance of a Keaton sculpt. He didn't take the cowl off in the first film, so it wouldn't make sense to include it in this release.

Back