Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if they release figures from Returns.......then that's when we'll have a good chance of a Keaton sculpt. He didn't take the cowl off in the first film, so it wouldn't make sense to include it in this release.

I think you're right. They may surprise us with Keaton in a tux or suit from 89 but a safer bet would be a Wayne sculpt with the Returns release.

Bought! But, I hope that the Batman and Joker figures get at least a January/February release. The fourth quarter of this year has been intense with Hot Toys.

These are supposed to be coming out in March in Hong Kong according to HT Community, so we should get them in April I guess.

These are supposed to be coming out in March in Hong Kong according to HT Community, so we should get them in April I guess.

April would be great! Right around my birthday lol. And it'll give my wallet some much needed recovery time from the all the Hot Toys stuff that I bought this year.

Wow! So, it looks that the figures are going to be released in a two-pack like the Demon Batman and Scarecrow. Sweet.

No looks like AE is offering them together but also selling them individually. Perhaps because they saw some of the fans posting on these forums..how they'd like to get them both as a set

Both figures are gorgeous, and I'd love to have them, but I finally have to admit to myself that I've been priced out. :(

Ordered the set from AE! :yess:

Pricey, but it seems like this will be the going rate moving forward, and I've personally waited too long for these not to order.

Can't wait until Q1!!!!

005002hj582s2j8oz53wzj.jpg

005005b711s77mubm4awbk.jpg

005010a83gq1gd2cl7dwmy.jpg

0050141otio4x6z2yn19io.jpg

005102k1ul1sax1c11klak.jpg

005106d5td6at6n9o10761.jpg

005116fecj8e1f8wji44cj.jpg

0050579bpbjxbq9q5rzu9p.jpg

005206azesn5ffn18d877x.jpg

So there's no incentive to buy them from SSC's as there's no EX and the price is higher. Am I missing something?

Back