Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how much rotation can be achieved with that neck. Even though the suit is all rubber, the range of motion for the arms seems impressive.

Is the body rubber?

The thighs look very similar to the texure and detail of what the Comedian was wearing and we all know how good that rubber was. The only thing that can ruin this figure is HT crappy quality control.

Bale is the 1st Batman to be able to turn his head. Keaton had to pivot his whole body to do so. LOVE this figure!

This figure looks absolutely stunning! I recently PO'd the new BB exclusive. I don't have any batman figures as I am new to the hobby but would definitely like to have one batman figure on my shelf.

Do you guys think I should cancel that one (which doesn't even seem to be that exclusive anymore) and use the money towards this figure (which will definitely be more exclusive in the long run)?

Plus I think I like this look more than BB version, but it's hard for me say for sure.

This figure looks absolutely stunning! I recently PO'd the new BB exclusive. I don't have any batman figures as I am new to the hobby but would definitely like to have one batman figure on my shelf.

Do you guys think I should cancel that one (which doesn't even seem to be that exclusive anymore) and use the money towards this figure (which will definitely be more exclusive in the long run)?

Plus I think I like this look more than BB version, but it's hard for me say for sure.

If you can keep both go for it, All Batmans are collectable and hold there money well.

But you really should buy them because you like them and not what they might be worth in the future:exactly: Many a finger has been burned thinking of the future $

This Batman is not due for release until March 2012

Figures like this are what make me consider re-evaluating whether or not to switch to 1/6 altogether.

I've long since given up on buying multiples of items for 'speculative' purposes but this figure - on quality alone - has the potential to blow the 'Dark Knight' DX eBay prices out of the water in the near future, I'd imagine.

Might have to consider picking up two. :wink1:

If you can keep both go for it, All Batmans are collectable and hold there money well.

But you really should buy them because you like them and not what they might be worth in the future:exactly: Many a finger has been burned thinking of the future $

This Batman is not due for release until March 2012

Oh it comes out in March? I didn't know that. Hmm maybe that will allow me to get both then. I definitely collect for the figures, not the money. I intend to keep all my figures because I simply love them! When I mentioned exclusivity, that mainly had to do with me and what I felt was more 'rare.'

If I was only going to have one Batman on my shelf, it would have to be the Begins version

Interesting. Why's that?

:horror :horror :horror

Ok, now that I got that out of the way :lol

Which one:

Original OC with pneumatic mangler
The one coming out end of Oct.

One in October.

Back