Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad I can't repost pics because the original thread is closed and Maulfan quoted on the first page.

Anyway -- BOSS figure!!!!

Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Someone said AmiAmi is taking preorders. Anyone wanna post where they found the best prices so far?

Too bad I can't repost pics because the original thread is closed and Maulfan quoted on the first page.

Maulfan could have just let the original continue and moved the pics and spec information into the thread he already made. I mean, that's all it was missing. Pics and specs and the "DX 09" heading.

I thought about making one when these popped up this morning, but we basically had threads for them already and figured why bother.

I was hoping Wookster or Buttmunch would start this thread since they usually link ALL the pics. :(

Maulfan could have just let the original continue and moved the pics and spec information into the thread he already made. I mean, that's all it was missing. Pics and specs and the "DX 09" heading.

I thought about making one when these popped up this morning, but we basically had threads for them already and figured why bother.

Nah, he likes the "HA! I started this new thread!" bragging rights, the "thinking man's" Butters. :lol

Damn you HT! :cuss

I'm buying more 1/6 figures than anything else these days...and I don't collect 1/6 figures. :lol

This may be HT's best figure to date. I can't wait til March. I'm actually really curious about the box art now.

That's just the process we've established here for dealing with HT figures. A thread when announcements are made and/or con pics appear, and a new one when the official pics and specs are released.

If you don't like it, then you can ____ a ___ and ______ then _____ a ____ IMO. :wave

Back