Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

No way. She could never get Arnie exactly right. No one has really. She finally got Bale as good as HT will ever get him, but she is way overrated. Other greats would be Rovo Jin, YJ Park, Adam Gu and Hossein Diba. Most of them only do extremely pricey customs, or large statues for P1 and Darkside like Diba.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Any chance of one or multiple announcements tomorrow since it's Christmas?

I doubt it. They're usually quiet til a figure drop on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.

A DX TDK Joker 3.0 would be nice though since every other company is doing him.

I doubt it. They're usually quiet til a figure drop on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.

A DX TDK Joker 3.0 would be nice though since every other company is doing him.

I think someone was saying that was hinted at in one of Justin's videos and that they correctly called the batman reissue. So could be shown pretty soon.

Merry Xmas. I have spoken.

I think someone was saying that was hinted at in one of Justin's videos and that they correctly called the batman reissue. So could be shown pretty soon.

I saw that video to, think it was on a live stream with Jedha Patrol. Justin said Joker would be the next DX.

He also said HT would be redoing the 89 Batman and Joker in the larger scale. I think by that he meant in proportion with the newer 1/6 scale figures rather than 1/4 scale but I could be wrong.

They are making the DX19 bigger so it's not dwarfed by newer figures like Batfleck so it would make sensec to do the same with the 89 stuff.

I saw that video to, think it was on a live stream with Jedha Patrol. Justin said Joker would be the next DX.

He also said HT would be redoing the 89 Batman and Joker in the larger scale. I think by that he meant in proportion with the newer 1/6 scale figures rather than 1/4 scale but I could be wrong.

They are making the DX19 bigger so it's not dwarfed by newer figures like Batfleck so it would make sensec to do the same with the 89 stuff.

If they re-make '89 Bats they will take my money. I wouldn't expect a properly executed suit; but I would be satisfied with updated paint apps on the portrait and a slightly larger size.

I would also appreciate it making it to production before 2023.

yeah that was weird. I interpreted it as 1/4 scale. But I don't follow 1/4 that closely, so am not sure what's already been done. But I did think that the Joker had already been done in 1/4 scale.

It certainly would be a sweet setup with a new 1/6 lineup of all the Batmen, and of course the Joker. However I'm not sure if I have the real estate.

I just hope they don't forget to do some from the Snyder Cut. That's coming out in March. A black suit Superman should be a no brainer. And with more Knightmare scenes hopefully a Knightmare Batman re-release with the brown leather duster. He'd also pair well with a black suit Superman in a Darkseid dystopian world.

Anyone watched the Gallerie episode ?

Rodriguez is now my hero. The fact that he treated his episode as potentially the last we'd see of Boba Fett, and just went balls to the wall and made him a barbarian based on the Haka that Morrison did. So good !!

Interesting no Luke behind the scenes of how they did that. Perhaps Hamill wasn't used as much as some think ??

If they remake the 89 suit hopefully they drop the pers panel.

Went back a few pages and didn?t see this mentioned at all, but any rumbles on a new dark side Anakin or a reissue? I am tempted to suck it up and get one but if something is coming down with Kenobi series I will hold off.

Thoughts?

They should cease working on hundredth versions of same figure and give us Pfeiffer Catwoman.

Went back a few pages and didn?t see this mentioned at all, but any rumbles on a new dark side Anakin or a reissue? I am tempted to suck it up and get one but if something is coming down with Kenobi series I will hold off.

Thoughts?

IF they do flashback to dark side Anakin in the Kenobi series AND IF Hot Toys makes a figure of it, it'll likely be 2024 before it's in hand. I personally wouldn't wait if you want one. I think flashbacks are likely Clone Wars era flashbacks to build up the relationship between the two. There really isn't any pre-Vader suit dark side Anakin that hasn't been seen in ROTS, so not sure what flashbacks they could really do...

Any chance they'll reissue the Hoth Leia in 40th Anniversary packaging? It's the version of Leia I want most but crazy expensive on eBay.

Any chance they'll reissue the Hoth Leia in 40th Anniversary packaging? It's the version of Leia I want most but crazy expensive on eBay.

I think it's a given. Darth Vader and Boba Fett got the treatment, and other than Hoth and Bespin Leia, I don't think HT has released any other ESB figures...not much of a stretch.

*EDIT: Well there's also the snowtrooper, and that's an easy one for them to re-issue.

Back