Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

[...]There's also a chance for the basic Stormtrooper with tar weathering on their boots (ones behind Gideon in promo pics)

No weathering on the boots; the graphic frame around the photos has this distressed black grime effect, which is what you're seeing superimposed on the boots.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

No weathering on the boots; the graphic frame around the photos has this distressed black grime effect, which is what you're seeing superimposed on the boots.

Thanks, you are right. I hope they don't reissue Stormtroopers for now then :)

Thanks, you are right. I hope they don't reissue Stormtroopers for now then :)

I'm actually surprised they haven't yet. Since they showed that Squad Leader in the Boba Fett episode (now with new hat!) I expect that's coming...

I?m fine with the shore troopers getting rereleased. Hopefully not another stormtrooper. Enough already. MAke real characters we need. I?m shocked hot toys hasn?t milked palpatine to make a darth sidious, but I guess they are busy with mandalorian repacks.

I?m fine with the shore troopers getting rereleased. Hopefully not another stormtrooper. Enough already. MAke real characters we need. I?m shocked hot toys hasn?t milked palpatine to make a darth sidious, but I guess they are busy with mandalorian repacks.

Me too. Shoretrooper is needed by many, but I draw the line at that mortar trooper.

Famous last words. Watch them release the yellow version tomorrow... ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think HT is the only company with a Motor Trooper figure (cosbaby) at the moment? Not sure.

Yeah, have not seen Hasbro with a TVC or BS figure of it at all.

It takes time, especially with how secretive Disney and LFL are, along with the even higher level of secrecy something like this show carries.

The Incinerator Trooper from Hot Toys and Hasbro in 3.75" and 6" scale are just now being released, about a year after season 1. A Mortar trooper might be solicited soon but won't be out till late next year at the earliest.

It takes time, especially with how secretive Disney and LFL are, along with the even higher level of secrecy something like this show carries.

The Incinerator Trooper from Hot Toys and Hasbro in 3.75" and 6" scale are just now being released, about a year after season 1. A Mortar trooper might be solicited soon but won't be out till late next year at the earliest.

We saw the Mortar Trooper in Cosbaby form even before the season aired, I didn't expect it to be on shelves but Hasbro has been putting up preorders lately with sometimes just renders. That paint job is easy enough to do. I'm fine with it personally since I don't plan to get any of the rando repaints anyway.

Just had a look at my preorders and it's kinda difficult to understand what HT is doing as far as release dates. I have a lot of stuff due in Q4 of 2021 and also in Q1 2022 and not much else. I have to wonder how many things will be moved up or delayed.

Just had a look at my preorders and it's kinda difficult to understand what HT is doing as far as release dates. I have a lot of stuff due in Q4 of 2021 and also in Q1 2022 and not much else. I have to wonder how many things will be moved up or delayed.

They’re listening to everybody that wished they’d “slow down”:lol

No excuse to not be prepared since you have a year to save up.

I'm guessing all of the stuff that's currently slated for early 2021 will fade back into Q2, Q3 and Q4 of 2021... I did finally get my shipping soon notice for Nebula so hoping the shipping lanes are starting to open back up a bit...

I?m itching for Mandalorian Bo Katan and Boba Fett. Where is it Hot Toys?
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think we were being overly optimistic when we expected HT to just start cranking out the Mandalorian figures like crazy. I'm sure those two will come, but it'll probably be a while yet.

Yeah I think we were being overly optimistic when we expected HT to just start cranking out the Mandalorian figures like crazy. I'm sure those two will come, but it'll probably be a while yet.

I recall Captain Trips did a check when figures were released for S1. In my head I had the thought that at least 4 or so were released within the 8 episode timeframe. But in fact I think only Mando + IG-11 were released. Others came in the weeks and months after the Season had ended.

So I guess the motto as always is "be patient". More will be coming.

What makes it difficult is these spin off series and who is and isn't in them. HT may of course decide to wait until they air to gain more time for headsculpt development etc.

I recall Captain Trips did a check when figures were released for S1. In my head I had the thought that at least 4 or so were released within the 8 episode timeframe. But in fact I think only Mando + IG-11 were released. Others came in the weeks and months after the Season had ended.

So I guess the motto as always is "be patient". More will be coming.

What makes it difficult is these spin off series and who is and isn't in them. HT may of course decide to wait until they air to gain more time for headsculpt development etc.

Four by the end of 2019: OG Mando, IG-11, Heavy Mando, and the Remnant Stormtrooper. So, that would add up with what we have so far for season 2: 1:4 Mando, Tusken Raider, Moff Gideon, and Transport Trooper.

The next season 1 releases were (all 2020):

5) Incinerator Stormtrooper - January 20th
6) Death Trooper - March 4th
7) Beskar Mandalorian - March 18th
8) 1/1 Child - March 27th
9) Biker Scout - April 23rd
10) DW Mandalorian - October 8th

So yeah, they have all year for releases, no need for anyone to panic. They should at least match the first season haul of 10 figures, which would give us a minimum of 6 figures to come from this season. There's also no Clone Wars this year to compete with The Mandalorian releases. I'm not sure there'll be as many Bad Batch figures released as CW season 7.

It's looking increasingly likely there'll be a delay with Mando season 3, so that gives Hot Toys even more time to spread out releases.

I'd take this as a very positive sign that they're taking their time with releases, as it might mean they're working on some of the headsculpt characters.

Also, the delay could give them an opportunity to re-visit some of the great season 1 characters they overlooked like the Armorer and Kuill.

HT might be spending resources to develop figures for the few upcoming Marvel TV shows. I wonder if that's what it will be next week.

Four by the end of 2019: OG Mando, IG-11, Heavy Mando, and the Remnant Stormtrooper. So, that would add up with what we have so far for season 2: 1:4 Mando, Tusken Raider, Moff Gideon, and Transport Trooper.

The next season 1 releases were (all 2020):

5) Incinerator Stormtrooper - January 20th
6) Death Trooper - March 4th
7) Beskar Mandalorian - March 18th
8) 1/1 Child - March 27th
9) Biker Scout - April 23rd
10) DW Mandalorian - October 8th

So yeah, they have all year for releases, no need for anyone to panic. They should at least match the first season haul of 10 figures, which would give us a minimum of 6 figures to come from this season. There's also no Clone Wars this year to compete with The Mandalorian releases. I'm not sure there'll be as many Bad Batch figures released as CW season 7.

It's looking increasingly likely there'll be a delay with Mando season 3, so that gives Hot Toys even more time to spread out releases.

I'd take this as a very positive sign that they're taking their time with releases, as it might mean they're working on some of the headsculpt characters.

Also, the delay could give them an opportunity to re-visit some of the great season 1 characters they overlooked like the Armorer and Kuill.

Geez I hope so. Except for the part about delaying season 3;)

Back