Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

IF they do flashback to dark side Anakin in the Kenobi series AND IF Hot Toys makes a figure of it, it'll likely be 2024 before it's in hand. I personally wouldn't wait if you want one. I think flashbacks are likely Clone Wars era flashbacks to build up the relationship between the two. There really isn't any pre-Vader suit dark side Anakin that hasn't been seen in ROTS, so not sure what flashbacks they could really do...

They could easily make a reissue of the ROTS figure if there are flashbacks to that time. Otherwise their already announced Anakin will do.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Any chance they'll reissue the Hoth Leia in 40th Anniversary packaging? It's the version of Leia I want most but crazy expensive on eBay.

I regret passing on Hoth Leia, as I was waiting on Bespin Escape Leia but it hasn't appeared yet. (basically Hoth Leia with Bespin Leia head sculpt and different boots.

Escape was teased with Lando so there's a slim chance. At least it's on their radar.

Shore trooper would probably up next within this week....theoretically :lol

Escape was teased with Lando so there's a slim chance. At least it's on their radar.

That's right! Totally forgot about that. Hopefully she'll make the cut.

Shore trooper would probably up next within this week....theoretically :lol

Another insta-pre-order for me.

Well, it looks like we'll have to wait a little more for our next Star Wars/Mandalorian reveal. A certain superhero got yet another variant displayed on Hot Toys FB this morning.

"Sir, our Mark 85 is getting s*** canned"

"Quick, release a Spider-man!!!"

Well, it looks like we'll have to wait a little more for our next Star Wars/Mandalorian reveal. A certain superhero got yet another variant displayed on Hot Toys FB this morning.

At least it was THE variant that was released and not neon zombie Spidey! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So 2020 ends without any hint of Han bespin and OT C-3PO. So basically, only 2 figures on my most wanted list went to preorder this year. Lando and Luke snow speeder.
Some really great figures went up for preorder, but not the two ot collectors need most.

This year wasn't HT's greatest, COVID aside.

Still expect Shoretrooper to drop as the next SW PO. Don't know if I am getting though, I got the Captain...

Still expect Shoretrooper to drop as the next SW PO. Don't know if I am getting though, I got the Captain...

Yeah, I'm a bit the same. I also have the captain. The grunt without any blue looks pretty basic. Question is could I be bothered to make a Team Leader out of him ??

If Hot Toys put him up for PO, i'm down for two... and then i'l petition for a Squad Leader.

Yeah, I'm a bit the same. I also have the captain. The grunt without any blue looks pretty basic. Question is could I be bothered to make a Team Leader out of him ??

You made the Tank Commander, I think you will make a Team Leader lol.

There's also a chance for the basic Stormtrooper with tar weathering on their boots (ones behind Gideon in promo pics)

You made the Tank Commander, I think you will make a Team Leader lol.

There's also a chance for the basic Stormtrooper with tar weathering on their boots (ones behind Gideon in promo pics)

Yeah. Team Leader shouldn't be too hard really. Just more a question of space as well.

I regret passing on Hoth Leia, as I was waiting on Bespin Escape Leia but it hasn't appeared yet. (basically Hoth Leia with Bespin Leia head sculpt and different boots.

Bespin and ROTJ Leia are still at or even below retail, wonder why the Hoth version is so pricey.

I'll wait for that re-issue or the Escape version. I'm just looking for one version of the main characters from ESB. Otherwise my Star Wars focus is all Mandalorian.

Bespin and ROTJ Leia are still at or even below retail, wonder why the Hoth version is so pricey.

I'll wait for that re-issue or the Escape version. I'm just looking for one version of the main characters from ESB. Otherwise my Star Wars focus is all Mandalorian.

Aside from being an iconic costume from ESB, it's mostly because of the release date. Many Hot Toys steadily climb in price after they've sold out, and Hoth Leia is long sold out. The final product photos for Hoth Leia came out all the way back in January 2018, which is almost two years before Bespin Leia was released.

The Bespin Leia (December 2019) is mostly sold out and will increase in price once it's firmly sold out.

Endor Leia (June 2020) just recently came out. The single is more difficult to find but the two pack is available. Once that sells out, it'll also start to climb.

I also find there's what I call the Popcultcha effect. Popcultcha is usually one of the last places to have figures for retail or close. Once they sell out of a figure, prices tend to start climbing.

I still think the Bespin outfit is sort of a throw away, especially since she changed to the Bespin escape outfit for the more memorable scenes. If they had announced the Bespin Han at the same time I probably would've bitten just because, but I pretty much have no interest, yet own both Hoth and Endor. I think of the three version of the same sculpt, that the Bespin one looks the worst for some reason. I swear her eyes are spread out further on that one than the others, like that squirrel in Ice Age.

Back