Action Figure Hot Toys CW tv series Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, The Flash Season 8 suit looks the most classic Flash the show has ever had and looks like it would translate better as a figure than the Season 1 figure coming out. I fear finally getting this figure in hand will feel a little underwhelming.

Since they have the Flash TV license now...they could make the newest suit, right?
That’s what I’m hoping for. Business-wise, though, Hot Toys would need to see good enough numbers to continue the iterations let alone get all the way to the Season 8 suit.

This release represents the show's best seasons. While I like the look of the newer suits, at the end of of the day I'm satisfied if this is the only CW Flash they ever do.

The thing is Hot Toys have shot themselves in the foot a little by refusing to show the head sculpt - even genuine fans of the show are going to hesitate to drop down pre-order deposit money on something as expensive as one of their figures without even having a CLUE to how the final product will turn out!

The head sculpts are after all almost always the key selling point of this company and the reason why they are able to command the high prices they do... to not show off the key selling point until it arrives in hand is an insanely nonsensical strategy..... unless the final product would actually turn customers AWAY

My final flex was just delayed again… November 10 to December 10. I bet it happens at least once more before release.

It’ll be released shortly after Hot Toys release of Batman Returns Catwoman and Batman 66 Joker.

Back