Action Figure Hot Toys CW tv series Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a DC fan but i have no interest for this figure, i don't understand the choice of Hot toys, i would have preferred Arkham Batgirl.

Love the show, so I'm definitely getting this. Like others have said, there mall isn't quite right and the body is a bit thick, but none of that is a deal breaker for me.
Agreed. Dont like his costume the past 2 seasons now. Totally getting this. He looks amazing
The Season 6 costume to me is the best yet. Seems to incorporate the best elements.

FB_IMG_1571739187972.jpg
FB_IMG_1571739195503.jpg

Looks nice, weird that the backdrop has his name in giant letters though.

edit. Just saw it went up on BBTS; $250.

I'm intrigued - I have been trying to hold back on pre-ordering Hot Toys (I have zero space and SO MANY on the way) but I do like Grant Gustin as Flash.
The mismatching reds are REALLY distracting for me though, I don't remember it being like that on the show....
I do also think he could be a bit more svelte.
The make or break of this for me will be the likeness on the unmasked sculpt - they seem to have nailed it in the cowled version so hoping for the best!

I really like this and plan to get it, but... man it's really hard to justify preordering when these figures are so far out.

I like the suit design, and the comics character, but have not seen the show. May have to nab this one to go along with Supes and Bats, as I'm not fond of the design from JL.

Man, yeah, the long wait for this almost kills my excitement. I hope they put Supergirl and some others up for pre-order soon. Because I don't want to wait for the last season of all these shows to finally get a Hot Toy of them.

As some one who LOVES the Arrowverse, I'm pretty tempted to pre-order this. But he'd feel a little out of place without, at the absolute very least, a Green Arrow to go with him. And ideally a Supergirl. And an Atom...and Batwoman... and a White Canary... It's a very slippery slope lol

My dream figure would be an Arrowverse Elongated Man, with all kinds of interchangeable, stretched out pieces, but that's just not going to happen.

Back