Action Figure Hot Toys CW tv series Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given how this show gradually just got worse and worse I don't think HT are in any rush to release this figure.

And the inevitable delay notification email just arrived... Oct-Dec 2021 now. :ROFLMAO:

For me the show has really stunning highs and some pretty deep lows, ultimately whenever I feel like I may move on they do something awesome that pulls me back in and reignites my love for the show and its characters (or some of them at least).
That said I do think Grant is one of the show's best assets, and a great depiction of The Flash overall.

Ultimately, I do think the CW should try to reign in their whole soap-opera dynamic focus and attempt more epic storytelling.

It'd be nice if it came out before season 8 instead of after.

Though I gotta admit, my enthusiasm for the figure has dropped off a bit after how hokey season 7 came across.

I think the last season I watched was 5 maybe? Whenever Cisco got super resentful of his powers. I plan on catching up still. If Hot Toys would’ve gone somewhat all in and given us at least Supergirl and Oliver along with The Flash (maybe even Superman) then I think this line would’ve sold a lot better.

I think the last season I watched was 5 maybe? Whenever Cisco got super resentful of his powers. I plan on catching up still. If Hot Toys would’ve gone somewhat all in and given us at least Supergirl and Oliver along with The Flash (maybe even Superman) then I think this line would’ve sold a lot better.
Yeah, that was season 5. I think this was revealed around the time that season ended.

I'm hoping for Superman from Superman and Lois.

Yea I’d love that version of Superman. While I don’t care too much for the parts with their kids, I think he’s a really great Superman. Overall, the show looks pretty cinematic with some good action sequences and not as campy as the other CW DC shows. I just caught up on that this weekend

That's how I've felt since he guest starred on Supergirl. Regardless of the shows quality I think the people behind it get the spirit of who Supergirl and Superman are.

Yea there are so many really cool “Superman” moments in the show that feel like I’ve seen it somewhere on a panel. His scenes feel like they hop of the page. I also think it helps that he seems to understand and respect what it means to be Superman. Like you said @The Green Goblin , the ppl seem to get it for the most part. I also like that he’s pretty jacked and seems imposing without being the size of a bodybuilder. My favorite episode so far this season has been the flashback one.

Don't bother catching up. Just watch it whenever it starts up again. You haven't missed anything. Flash always dealing with power issues or lack there of. Enjoying Superman & Lois and surprisingly Stargirl.

Don't bother catching up. Just watch it whenever it starts up again. You haven't missed anything. Flash always dealing with power issues or lack there of. Enjoying Superman & Lois and surprisingly Stargirl.
Haha yea that sounds about right, but I can’t just jump into the current season even if nothing important has really happened. Ive got to watch it all even if it’s bad :lol

You should have chosen the blue pill. We are free to choose our own path. I see frustration and misery in your future my friend.

I was saving my rewards points for this guy... decided to finally use them elsewhere! :ROFLMAO:
Still want this, but I keep feeling that I need to see how the head sculpt turns out. I have a feeling that it will be hard for them to capture Gustin's full face likeness (though the work on the cowled head does look promising!)

Word on the street (the Ahsoka Tano CW thread) is that this is releasing this week. Guess we'll find out what that unmasked Barry head looks like soon.

Back