1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works better for me if it's after Christmas..I'll probably be tapped out anyway in funds. The more time it takes the better..sorry guys :dunno

agree...I have all my Christmas gifts taken care of thankfully, but still...will be nice to be able to save up a little considering I had to buy Armored Batman sooner than I wanted to since he's starting to sell out everywhere.

Unreal Hot toys have to keep pushing back all their products....very unreliable at this stage.

It happens. If you collect long enough it's just something you come to accept.

Yes, it's been like this for as long as I've been in the hobby (almost 15 years). Two things have changed in that time: 1) companies tend to announce products for preorder much earlier than they used too, so any delay makes an already excruciating wait even worse. 2) there are a lot more companies in the game and there are only so many factories producing this stuff, so delays are inevitable.

I'll tell you what, though. This really is a golden age for 1/6 collectors, based in variety and quality of product available.

What's the new (older?) Wonder woman costume look like?

Like the BvS suit but with brighter colors.

Wonder Woman:

gfgfgfgfgfgfhfhfgfhhfgfhhf.jpg

BvS:

1ef0888936e39a626d23ec530bfa1c46.jpg

If WW comes with 17 points of articulation as below, then i think it's still very good...

123_zpsqye2x5n9.jpg

Maybe this week is the week she's finally released in HK :lol been thinking that since what seems like forever. Dying to see the finished product.

Maybe this week is the week she's finally released in HK :lol been thinking that since what seems like forever. Dying to see the finished product.

Same here man I so want to complete the set I just need some third party to make a lex and I am good

That scene in the extended cut I thought was very powerful. It shows you don't have to know someone for very long to still grieve their death. WW walked away from mankind because she thought it wasn't worth saving, but the selfless act of this being she just met was enough to touch and inspire her to decide to fight again.

Well the figure hasn't come out yet, and it isn't even Christmas, so there's still a chance you could.

I believe we might get to see the finished product before Xmas.. but will be long before it reaches my retailer.. :(
PO-ed in April... now it's year end....

But I PO-ed Bats and Supes in Feb, still they havent reach my hands......... :(

Back