1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the figures for BVS line is out except her....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they didn't do any reworking. Would mean me having more time to save up for a better version with the Wonder Woman movie coming out next year. Not to mention Justice League.

But then again, by the time Justice League hits, I'm sure Hot Toys will have more figs up for Preorder. Ugh! This hobby never ends!

Almost certainly not but nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking until we find out otherwise :lol

I don't think it's out of the question.
HT track their pre-order numbers that's their business model.
They've been known to be reactive and fix flaws before releasing a figure, why would you think that's not the case here?

I don't think it's out of the question.
HT track their pre-order numbers that's their business model.
They've been known to be reactive and fix flaws before releasing a figure, why would you think that's not the case here?

Just going by what others have said on here. I've only been collecting since the summer so I know precious little about how Hot Toys work. I won't be getting the figure here in the UK till at least probably April now but I just want it released in Hong Kong soon to finally see the final product.

Finally broke down and ordered this with a $20 coupon I had. Hoping it turns out to be a good figure. I like the overall look and Gadot was decent as Wonder Woman.

Got the email on the new Jan-Feb '17 release schedule...:gah:

*sigh*

WcIgEaV.gif

Surely there was no chance of her reaching SS before Christmas anyway? From what I can tell it seems to take around two months after Hong Kong release. If she's not released soon you'll be lucky to see her before March, in Europe make that May/June.

Surely there was no chance of her reaching SS before Christmas anyway? From what I can tell it seems to take around two months after Hong Kong release. If she's not released soon you'll be lucky to see her before March, in Europe make that May/June.

Yeah, if she were released right now in HK we'd probably see her reach Sideshow by early January.

Back