1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own a cape and my figures are upstairs and it gets pretty hot in the summer but I'll usually run the AC upstairs so it won't be so hot and humid but I'll admit it does get hot up there. I haven't messed with my figures much but I'm worried if I do it'll ruin the suits and maybe the paint jobs.

Hi guys
I've just purchased this figure. It's on it's way through the post as I type.
I understand the suit peels. I like to put my figure in one pose I love and leave. I really like the museum style pose for this figure. It looks menacing that way.
I understand there is a peeling issue?
How does this happen?
I've been reading a lot about peeling issue in this forum, my advice is beware around the armpit area as it might get sticky, also beware when moving the arms. you might want to widen the arms to the side a little bit before moving it forward as it might "again" causing the suit to rub each other around the armpit.

bending the arm for a long time also not advisable because the suit might get sticky. my mos & my armored batman suffered from this issue

I've been reading a lot about peeling issue in this forum, my advice is beware around the armpit area as it might get sticky, also beware when moving the arms. you might want to widen the arms to the side a little bit before moving it forward as it might "again" causing the suit to rub each other around the armpit.

bending the arm for a long time also not advisable because the suit might get sticky. my mos & my armored batman suffered from this issue

Good advice here. That's what I do as well. Move the arms out before moving them forward. When the suit is contact with each other at the armpits it can tend to stick to each other. If you live in a humid area I wouldn't advise keeping him in poses that have his arms bent for too long.

Switched to the Jaxon cape. Really liking the way it looks.

2ccxu6e.jpg

23kvvhj.jpg

Good advice here. That's what I do as well. Move the arms out before moving them forward. When the suit is contact with each other at the armpits it can tend to stick to each other. If you live in a humid area I wouldn't advise keeping him in poses that have his arms bent for too long.
glad to help fellow collectors:hi5:
I'm lucky enough to have no issue at all or sticky parts on my 1st bvs batman. after reading about the armpit issue, I quickly opened my 2nd mib bats and found the armpit quite sticky but not to the point that it would ruin the figure or causing tearing.
I suggest to not leave this figure in mib contdition

Switched to the Jaxon cape. Really liking the way it looks.

2ccxu6e.jpg

23kvvhj.jpg
looking great:clap

I'd like to get one ...but can the tab from the cowl be pushed closer to the body?
The new cape making seems to make it float.

Hey man I'm super interested in getting a Jaxon cape for my Batman, do you by chance know where I can get my hands on one?

Yeah just send Jaxon a PM and he will send you the info. I also got a batman returns cape from him and it is so nice. I'm replacing my Dx09 custom cape with one of his now.

I'd like to get one ...but can the tab from the cowl be pushed closer to the body?
The new cape making seems to make it float.

The new cape around the tab is a bit thicker due to stitching but if you play with it it can be pushed up higher and have the tab lie flatter. I like it a bit raised because when down it covers the tip of the bat symbol a bit

I need to start downsizing and selling my collection. I have the DX Rises, 89DX, 66, BVS EXCLUSIVE Tech Cowl/Rifle and BVS Armored figures. I want to keep the 66 and armored BVS Batman figures for sure. I want to sell 2.

Which of the 3 left would you keep? I'm leaning towards the BVS exclusive and selling the DX Rises and 89 DX figures. They're still sealed in their brown shippers.

I need to start downsizing and selling my collection. I have the DX Rises, 89DX, 66, BVS EXCLUSIVE Tech Cowl/Rifle and BVS Armored figures. I want to keep the 66 and armored BVS Batman figures for sure. I want to sell 2.

Which of the 3 left would you keep? I'm leaning towards the BVS exclusive and selling the DX Rises and 89 DX figures. They're still sealed in their brown shippers.

Just buy a premium membership to sell instead of disguising your sale post.

Just buy a premium membership to sell instead of disguising your sale post.

Ha! You're funny. Way off what my intention was but whatever.

Anyways, it was just meant to gauge which figure in one's opinion is more in demand (with knowing their existing condition) in the minds of forum members. That's all it was bubba. Moving on.

Anyone know how long jaxon takes to make a cape & ship it out, been 3 week now no update or reply

Anyone know how long jaxon takes to make a cape & ship it out, been 3 week now no update or reply

Same for me but can't say I'm worried. He must be pretty busy with all the custom capes he is now offering. Sure we won't be waiting much longer.

Some pics with the sniper rifle. It'd look cool with a wired cape blowing in the wind.

9a859956fcafd948d77c17d91107bac2.jpg

ed491ea27aeaef762e5c4058c158ce0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother is law is feeding me the BS again about Affleck being out. I can't take it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back