1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
65b351ce2164f5416c1358bdb74484c1.jpg

4d3c5bcdf4c23e78e44b35aeeb1d0606.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's nice man. I was taking pics of mine last night and he doesn't look that good :) how did u paint him? Drybrush?

Nice Jaxon! While I wait for my cape here's a few:

6312f22b3c3baa4f0c06c2d0dc453efe.jpg

34a78411e66105359c9f2f5a78b7e73c.jpg

593fbd583c764435650117e26c44ad09.jpg

anyone still has this problem? mine still looking good several weeks ago. just checked today and now has the infamous peeling issue... fingers crossed they're going to fix this problem on SS batman

Yeah hopefully it's fixed for the Suicide Squad and Justice League figures. It's junk to have to worry about it.

anyone still has this problem? mine still looking good several weeks ago. just checked today and now has the infamous peeling issue... fingers crossed they're going to fix this problem on SS batman
I think I was the one who made this issue what it is.

I think they all have it to some extent. Even the best condition figures have a little bit of peel under his right arm pit. I managed to get a new bvs batman and he has it but the rest of the suit is immaculate. Just keep his arms slightly away from the body and it's fine.

I do what's called a credit card test. If I can fit a credit card between his arms and body then I know there's enough gap to keep it safe.

I think they all have it to some extent. Even the best condition figures have a little bit of peel under his right arm pit. I managed to get a new bvs batman and he has it but the rest of the suit is immaculate. Just keep his arms slightly away from the body and it's fine.

I do what's called a credit card test. If I can fit a credit card between his arms and body then I know there's enough gap to keep it safe.
thanks for the advice platty, I truly appreciate it :hi5:
actually right now, I'm not really sure if it's already there from the start or not, because I'm lucky it's just a tiny spot. Right now, my only hope is keep it from spreading. I suggest fellow collectors to check theirs, especially when it's still inside the box

Yeah I remember haha, then it made me look and I had mine too then a whole debate happened haha. So I had mine kept in the box and had it once for not very long with arms close to body and it happens. I bought another batman also and it doesn't have it, have the arms from the body out of the box completely.

I think everyone will get it if they don't keep in mind the suit touching itself. I think because it's such a wide-spread issue now that it doesn't annoy me as much, as it's not my fault it happened, I simply had him in his box, hopefully my other one doesn't get it, though!

This definitely has something to do with heat and humidity, be interesting to know where the folks that have the issue stay.
I'm in the uk, have 2 and both have the arms touching the body.bought from the first batch when released and absolutely fine

The peeling happened to my figure. Actually if I remember I think I was the first person who brought this up, mainly to warn people. I stay in California so depending where you stay it's sunny sometimes can be extremely hot.

This definitely has something to do with heat and humidity, be interesting to know where the folks that have the issue stay.
I'm in the uk, have 2 and both have the arms touching the body.bought from the first batch when released and absolutely fine

I'm from the UK also, and to be fair the room I was in was getting toasted a lot from the two windows, but the figure was always away from the windows in a wardrobe in its box... and the wardrobe is a much lower temperate, and then in the box it would still be cool even though outside was hot... so not sure.

I'm from the UK also, and to be fair the room I was in was getting toasted a lot from the two windows, but the figure was always away from the windows in a wardrobe in its box... and the wardrobe is a much lower temperate, and then in the box it would still be cool even though outside was hot... so not sure.

Did yours peel?

The peeling happened to my figure. Actually if I remember I think I was the first person who brought this up, mainly to warn people. I stay in California so depending where you stay it's sunny sometimes can be extremely hot.

I live in Southern California and the last I checked, mine has not even remotely shown any signs of peeling or potential peeling, thankfully. Underarms don't stick together at all.

He's displayed in a curio with no windows near it.

Did yours peel?

Yeah, one of them, nowhere else other than the crease of the armpits, they fused and when slowly pulling it away it stretched and broke the parts that fused. It's not a huge patch, it's fairly small, you would only be able to see if looking out for it or if the arms outstretched outwards and looking at the armpit, but enough to concern me wondering if it would start expanding from that so I bought another one. I got the new one when I move to a different place so in different conditions, but the first one was always in its box.

I live in Southern California and the last I checked, mine has not even remotely shown any signs of peeling or potential peeling, thankfully. Underarms don't stick together at all.

He's displayed in a curio with no windows near it.
I'm also thinking it's how you protect your figures. I don't have any of them in glass cases. So it's probably exposed to the climate. Only thing is superman from bvs is next to batman and the suit is completely in tack. It just had to be batman that the suit had to fall apart.

All his humidity talk is got me praying that the out of box bvs Batman I just bought arrives intact .. for some reason usps shipped it from NYC to Miami.. and I'm in Nashville Tn.. geniuses

Back