1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BvS Batman. Body modified, suit fully repainted, custom cape.

BATMAN BVS (570) ed1C no logo SSR.jpg

Batman BvS Wired v2 (8392) ed1 b.jpg

What kinda paint did you use on it? Looks awesome btw, how he looked in the movie!

Nice pictures! Last week I put mine in a very similar pose as yours in the second picture, and I've been meaning to take a picture of it today.

Thanks SilverStar! I know my phone camera isn't at Unreal Toys level, but I do what I can.

Just a few more angles of my current pose:

9b958f00242f1f35871f588fe4f5339e.jpg

cb88d808e9d6fab0f07b01c75ece2f30.jpg

9065868eb4661fa107f89239f4774bcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really wish Superman came with the crotch stand alternative. The dynamic clip is cool in theory but the cape doesn't work well with it.

Really wish Superman came with the crotch stand alternative. The dynamic clip is cool in theory but the cape doesn't work well with it.

Agreed, there is little point in a dynamic stand without a wired cape. You can't really get him in realistic flying poses, just floating/hovering I guess. The cape they gave him drapes beautifully and suits the regular crotch stand best

Agreed, there is little point in a dynamic stand without a wired cape. You can't really get him in realistic flying poses, just floating/hovering I guess. The cape they gave him drapes beautifully and suits the regular crotch stand best

Can we somehow purchase crotch stand for Superman?

Hi guys
So my batman figure has arrived,
I opened it to inspect the suit. The armpits were stuck together. Carefully I managed to separate them with no damage to the suit.
Unfortunately I've got to repackage my figure. I'm waiting for my custom cabinet to be built.
So what I've done is take small piece of kitchen roll folded it a couple times and put it under the arm pit area.
Just thought I'd double check - because I'm not customiser or someone who knows about materials interacting with one another? This should be ok???
I don't have any foam little pieces otherwise I would have used that

Hi guys
I opened it to inspect the suit. The armpits were stuck together. Carefully I managed to separate them with no damage to the suit.
Unfortunately I've got to repackage my figure. I'm waiting for my custom cabinet to be built.
So what I've done is take small piece of kitchen roll folded it a couple times and put it under the arm pit area.
Just thought I'd double check - because I'm not customiser or someone who knows about materials interacting with one another? This should be ok???

I personally wouldn't use kitchen roll, if it does fuse to that you'd probably have a nightmare peeling the stuck and broken roll from it, I'd personally cut up some pieces of the plastic film from other areas of the packaged figure (for example the rectangular piece used to cover his front or back) and place them under.

Odds are you'll have to purchase the entire base and post from either Armored, Knightmare or regular Batman just to get the post. The screw in post with the crotch grabber is compatible with the hole on the Superman base.

Odds are you'll have to purchase the entire base and post from either Armored, Knightmare or regular Batman just to get the post. The screw in post with the crotch grabber is compatible with the hole on the Superman base.

What I did was to get Mark 45's crotch grabber and used it with Superman base. The tube is longer, but still it works.

I just use plain bases with most of my figures so I have my Superman on a crotch stand. I don't like the space a lot of the Hot Toys bases take up. Thankfully the JL bases look smaller and more manageable.

Hi guys

anyone still has this problem? mine still looking good several weeks ago. just checked today and now has the infamous peeling issue... fingers crossed they're going to fix this problem on SS batman

Back