1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt. I have the SS Batman on PO. Cant wait since I missed out on the BvS version.

Congratulations on that one man. I passed on it since I have the BvS, and I had to save for JL. But I wish I could've gotten it still. I think you'll like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comparison time:

batman-justice-league-hot-toys-sideshow.jpg

Cool, but he should be a bit bulkier, right? I wonder if we can but this head, or the normal head on the tactical suit?

Clear image! Looking good to me. He's got a new fabric material for his cape too.

Not liking the seams and the raised plates on the suit. Overall I still feel the BvS suit looks better but I'm just relieved the grey is still light enough to be a nice contrast from the black. From some early promo pics the suit looked much darker. I can live with small changes as long as they keep him grey. :lol

A bit like when the prototype for BvS Batman was out, this will be way different to the final version I feel, there's no definition or bulk, the neck seems too thin. From a film standpoint, the choice to have crows fee ton the mask is horrible. But it's looking promising!!

Is there anywhere that sells the angry mouth plate from the Knightmare Batman? Would love to be able to use that with my BvS regular bats.

Is there anywhere that sells the angry mouth plate from the Knightmare Batman? Would love to be able to use that with my BvS regular bats.

It would be a tall order to fill. Maybe get the third party knightmare batman kit.

Congratulations on that one man. I passed on it since I have the BvS, and I had to save for JL. But I wish I could've gotten it still. I think you'll like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having the same idea too..
Guess I will just have to build my JL set from my BvS set.......
I don't print money... :p

I am having the same idea too..
Guess I will just have to build my JL set from my BvS set.......
I don't print money... :p

Can't blame you there, with all these reveals it's hard to keep up! I'm going to try and get the whole team with the exception of Cyborg, but I need to save and budget. If only we could print money!

I really hope they give us a Bruce headsculpt too. If it could be used on the Tactical Suit figure as well that would be great.

Can't blame you there, with all these reveals it's hard to keep up! I'm going to try and get the whole team with the exception of Cyborg, but I need to save and budget. If only we could print money!

I really hope they give us a Bruce headsculpt too. If it could be used on the Tactical Suit figure as well that would be great.

Agreed..
Can't be chasing every version of HT....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I just watched the new trailer for JL and I was wondering...

The shot where he's on that gargoyle, is that still his BvS suit? Looking at the cowl it does but I'm not sure...

I just watched the new trailer for JL and I was wondering...

The shot where he's on that gargoyle, is that still his BvS suit? Looking at the cowl it does but I'm not sure...

It's the JL suit. You can see the lining on the legs and shoulders that isn't on the BvS suit.

Anybody knows if there is a custom 1/6 empty cowl / cape for this figure out there:

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Found these pics but not sure where to get it.

Anybody knows if there is a custom 1/6 empty cowl / cape for this figure out there:

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Found these pics but not sure where to get it.

YES! Search "1/6 Batman BVS Helmet" on eBay and there should be 2 or three listings that pop up.

Back