1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg Tactical Batsuit

Not bad. Dont not sure about the oakly lol. Now i regret passing on bvs suit lol. Hopefully the SS version is released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha sorry that looks like night owl. The bvs suit is the best batfleck for me so far. Just my opinion :)

Yeah, that suit looks bad. The cowl does not look like Batman but definitely does look like birdman or night owl.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oh well
Makes me happy I got the b v s version instead of the power ranger one

I think it looks fine they just need to redo the bat ears, make it more Batman and less Nightowl

I'm surprised you guys aren't seeing the best Batman...The Dark Knight Nolan suit (aside from the cowl). Huge rip off of design between the owl man cowl and the Bale Batman suit.

I think he looks great, I can't wait for the figure.
He doesn't look like Night Owl, the movie Night Owl looked like Batman, there's a difference.

We are officially doomed. That "tactical suit" is hideous. Affleck agreed with something like that? I can't believe it.

Eh, my first impression just based on a mere photograph is that I'm not too fond of it. He looks to me like he's wearing sunglasses while wearing TDK/TDKR plated armor. Then again, I said the same thing regarding Ant-Man's CW suit (not being fond of it) and it grew on me. I imagine this may possibly do the same after seeing the film.

With it being a tactical suit, I imagine the goggles are probably some sort of infrared or heads up display goggles or something, similar to what Falcon wears in the MCU.

Back