1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, please. I would preorder that in a heartbeat.

If anything the Nolan suit is the worst. Fugly tacticool plating, at least this looks like every piece of its designed for a purpose.

People are allowed to have their opinions...but I have to defend the Bale Batsuit. I think that the Nolan trilogy is very well thought out from top to bottom, and yes that includes the 2 batman suits.

26e97f06f73c0810799c0ca60f57174f.jpg

The Batman Begins suit is one that I always liked and wished they would re release from Hot Toys. In the movie the suit is pretty much broken down as a military tactical suit with strong Kevlar material and temperature control, the cape being "memory cloth" and cowl a very protective graphite material.

45d1fd13f099ecdcc055e789a71f2035.jpg

The second suit has enhanced flexibility and movement, especially in the cowl. The Kevlar armour is broken into pieces to allow for more movement.

35efc6d0e443d1b40e30876aaf0e62ad.jpg

I get it if you like the Affleck Batman. I'm not so fussy about it, but it has a more comic book feel. I just think that the Nolan Bat Suits are the most well thought out and properly described in the whole franchise. They break those suits down pretty well. Batflecks suit is great...but probably fits better in this new comic book style movie series and would seem out of place in the realistic Nolan movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are allowed to have their opinions...but I have to defend the Bale Batsuit. I think that the Nolan trilogy is very well thought out from top to bottom, and yes that includes the 2 batman suits.

26e97f06f73c0810799c0ca60f57174f.jpg

The Batman Begins suit is one that I always liked and wished they would re release from Hot Toys. In the movie the suit is pretty much broken down as a military tactical suit with strong Kevlar material and temperature control, the cape being "memory cloth" and cowl a very protective graphite material.

45d1fd13f099ecdcc055e789a71f2035.jpg

The second suit has enhanced flexibility and movement, especially in the cowl. The Kevlar armour is broken into pieces to allow for more movement.

35efc6d0e443d1b40e30876aaf0e62ad.jpg

I get it if you like the Affleck Batman. I'm not so fussy about it, but it has a more comic book feel. I just think that the Nolan Bat Suits are the most well thought out and properly described in the whole franchise. They break those suits down pretty well. Batflecks suit is great...but probably fits better in this new comic book style movie series and would seem out of place in the realistic Nolan movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you about the Nolan's films being the best thought out. They did them in a very rational way and as far a realism is concern, the suits are the best. Of course, a real life Batman would have bigger eyes, no ears and no cape, but still, it's as realistic as it can get without alienating comic book fans.

That said, notwithstanding realism, design wise, 89 and Batfleck are just perfect incarnation of the guy.

I always liked Kilmer's first Batman suit before he upgraded. I might like it better than 89 Bats.

If they ever make a Kilmer batman...I hope they apply everything they've learned with making this version to it. I don't want another batman figure with virtually no articulation.

I always liked Kilmer's first Batman suit before he upgraded. I might like it better than 89 Bats.

Kilmers first suit was great, I still preferred the Returns suit for the most part but the first Batsuit, the look of his gadgets, the Batmobile and the cave I think they mostly got right in Forever. It was in Batman and Robin everything went too crazy and the only pieces of design I liked were Robins suit, gadgets and Red Bird.

I would buy a 1st suit Kilmer in a heartbeat and would consider a Forever Robin though I'd prefer a B&R version and would just call him Nightwing.

That suit looks amazing? Love the tactile look.

But that Cowl is horrendous. That's the worst cowl Batman had ever had cinematically.
What's with the goggles? They look like something Audrey Hepburn would wear

After sleeping on it the suits not too bad, the cowl though is just odd looking but it might look alot better in action.

:slap

he obviously has goggles on because he's in a workshop, he wore goggles when making the spear too.

snyder said this was the last day of the tactical suit on set, it's not like he's gonna have the goggles in the entire movie ffs. y'all need to chill the **** out. :lol

:slap

he obviously has goggles on because he's in a workshop, he wore goggles when making the spear too.

snyder said this was the last day of the tactical suit on set, it's not like he's gonna have the goggles in the entire movie ffs. y'all need to chill the **** out. :lol

exactly

Back